Nism-sebi

331 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Hi All, How is CSMP programme offered by NISM. CSMP - Certified Securities market Professional. How is its value in market. Is it worth applying. They are asking for a PG degree or UG with 2ys of relevant wrk exp. As it is started by SEBI a...
Page 1 of 34

Plz rply qkly as today is d last date for applying 4 dis yrs batch.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone from last year's batch plz tell about d placemnet of the last year's batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the ppl at NISM also mentioned that they will be making some changes in the eligibility criteria, they said they might allow fresh graduates also this year, but the candidates with better profile (experience, i guess) would be given preference.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ wmohanty
thats what the authorities at NISM said... i dont knw anything for sure, as it was only a verbal confirmation (over telephone)
authorities said - as last year it was on 25th, therefore this year also it wud b on 25th ,,,,

but its seems illogical to conduct the exam on same date as last year, moreover such exams are mostly conducted on sundays and it was sunday on 25th april last year (2010)... but this year it isnt.

i will suggest, one should wait for the prospectus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

25th April 2010 was sunday n this time it is Monday.
R u sure about the date buddy?

wmohanty Says
The 2011-12 exam will be on 25th April,R u sure?Bcoz on 25th April 2010 they conducted last year exam for this CSMP,this yr they gonna conduct it on the same day r u sure
God Bless, Santosujit Mohanty (Santosh)/91-8884624308 Follow: https://twitter.com/wmohanty
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The 2011-12 exam will be on 25th April,R u sure?Bcoz on 25th April 2010 they conducted last year exam for this CSMP,this yr they gonna conduct it on the same day r u sure

Hello sir/mam,

sir, i was looking for some professional degree courses related to securities market when i came across NISM. I went through the prospectus for CSMP, which attracted me the most.
I even talked to the authorities at NISM, who told me that 2011-12 batch written exam will take place on 25/4/11... so i have started preparing for.

But, i am still not very sure about the future prospects, like what profile the candidates get on completion of the course, what all sorts of companies comes for placement, what packages are being offered and above all - where should one see himself/herself after 10 years down the line.

i would really grateful, if anyone among the alumni (whether from utiicm or nism) could answer my querry.

awaiting your response

thanking you

Regards,
Yashasvee
God Bless, Santosujit Mohanty (Santosh)/91-8884624308 Follow: https://twitter.com/wmohanty
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

posted by mistake

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir/mam,

sir, i was looking for some professional degree courses related to securities market when i came across NISM. I went through the prospectus for CSMP, which attracted me the most.
I even talked to the authorities at NISM, who told me that 2011-12 batch written exam will take place on 25/4/11... so i have started preparing for.

But, i am still not very sure about the future prospects, like what profile the candidates get on completion of the course, what all sorts of companies comes for placement, what packages are being offered and above all - where should one see himself/herself after 10 years down the line.

i would really grateful, if anyone among the alumni (whether from utiicm or nism) could answer my querry.

awaiting your response

thanking you

Regards,
Yashasvee

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Friends,

hope everyone is doing fine.. :)

i did my engg.. and have around 3 years of work ex in software.. am i eligible for this program?

and seems like the placement scenario of the pgm needs some improvement? is it so?

thanks much for your responses in advance

Kiran

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joes Says
anybody has an idea how many people appeared for this exam?
The lady @NISM told me that 300 people had applied for the ourse.out of which 175 got call for interview.They selected 76 finally for course against the original plan of 50 as the students quality were too good to reject.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...