NISM invites applications for the post of Academic Associate in Marketing & Communication / Programme Co-ordinator / Admission Counselor.
The last date for seeking application is 8th December 2017.
Job Code: AA001
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Drawing up strategy for Marketing using Digital Marketing and Social media (You Tube, Face book, Twitter and LinkedIn etc)
- Creating reports for NISM events and programs
- Assisting and developing marketing campaigns, brochures, flyers, posters and other marketing materials
- Keeping NISM website updated and relevant
- Scheduling of programs and issuance of certificates to candidates after verifying documents
- Conducting CPE Program and liaison with CPE providers, Empanelment of Trainers
- Assist in the process of Accreditation and in conducting quality audits and Accreditation of CPE Providers
- Getting students enrolled for programs offered by the Institute
- Performing counseling and career guidance for interested students on various courses and programs offered by the Institute.
- Cross selling of programs.
- Attending calls / making calls to prospective students and parents and converting prospects into admissions
- Maintaining day to day MIS report as per requirement
The above mentioned job responsibilities are indicative and the candidate may be required to carry out any other responsibilities across the various Schools/Departments of the Institute as per requirement.
The following are the pre-requisites: Maximum Age (as on 31-October-2017):35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience (as on 31-October-2017): Specialization in Marketing / Operations / Retail / Finance / Social Media with Post-graduate degree or equivalent / Professional qualification like MBA. Fresher / 1 year relevant work experience would be preferred.
Additional Skill Sets: Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of the use of Social Media, Web content Management System etc. Excellent written and verbal communication skills Good analytic ability
Posting: Vashi, Navi Mumbai / Patalganga, Raigad / Chennai
Remuneration: Stipend would be in the range of Rs. 22,000/- to 30,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the test/ interview. Reimbursement of expenses upto Rs. 10,000/- every year towards purchase of books, computers and its accessories.
Duration: Academic Associate position is contractual, initially for a period of two years. On completion of two years, the aforesaid Academic Associate shall be considered by the Selection panel of NISM for the post of Assistant Manager on renewable contract of five years subject to performance, suitability and availability of vacancy at NISM.
To Apply Online, visit the following URL: https://www.prepcafe.in/discussions/nism-invites-applications-for-the-post-of-academic-associate-in-marketing-communication-programme-co-ordinator-admission-counselor