NIRMA Aspirants 2012

22 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
*Welcome to **Planet IMNU.. **Unofficial Thread..* :clap: *For all those who are aspiring to enter into the world of IMNU.. :: Play Hard.. Party Harder.. Study Hardest.. !!!* :: **
Page 1 of 3

when will the notification be out for mba in family business?

when was test conducted last year (date, test centers, registration fees , cutoff for test )
should one go for mba in family business or general mba in other clgs ( considering that one has to sit in family business and expand it after a certain duration of time)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
X-79%
XII-66%
B.Tech-60% with a backlog
i have given my cat and expecting around 85%ile,if i manage to clear my backlog by the time gdpi rounds are held...do i stand a chance to get admission at inmu..also i am a fresher...kindly please respond to my query asap...as i am considering of applying...
thnx
regards

Plz direct ur query to this thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...mission-2.html (Nirma (IMNU) 2012-14 Admission Notification out)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

X-79%
XII-66%
B.Tech-60% with a backlog
i have given my cat and expecting around 85%ile,if i manage to clear my backlog by the time gdpi rounds are held...do i stand a chance to get admission at inmu..also i am a fresher...kindly please respond to my query asap...as i am considering of applying...
thnx
regards

I don't call it a reason..I just call it BELIEVING IN MYSELF.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The admission notification is already out & a thread has been started for the same. Here is the link for the thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nirma-imnu-2012-14-admission-notification-out-25072177

I would like u all to address ur queries in that thread only...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
it's going down...year on year...:splat:
come on man, after all, they want to interview a broad spectrum of candidates... the number of candidates interviewed has to be more...it doesn't matter much what kind of interviews:shocked::wow: the panel takes, right??

then they should take it to 50%ile i believe...or may be even give a call to everyone who has applied...after all, they want to see "Managerial Potential"....scores don't matter much right??

Hey it doesn't work that way , almost every college is skeptical about CAT from past two years IMT G and TAPMI has given call to everyone who has applied and consider CAT%ile at later stage and yes finally what matter is managerial potential and there are so many people every year who cannot make it to any decent B-school even after scoring reasonably well in CAT but every Manager need atleast minimum level of logical analytical mind and language command so CAT is mostly used for screening purpose. I hope I made it clear to you.

Avinash Jain
MBA 2011_13
IMNU
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
Yes it is true last time the cutoff was 80%ile what I think is that the cutoff is deliberately reduced. There are two reason for this
1. less trust in online CAT which results in low down of cutoff for almost all good b-schools. including IIM K N IIM I.

2. another is to increase batch diversity which is quite evident when I compare my batch with my senior batch.

Call giving procedure is straight based on CAT %ile and after that 70% weightage given to CAT %ile 30% to GD-PI though work ex is given proper consideration and 50% of batch is having some or other kind of workex. so your 9 months work ex is useful.

Avinash Jain
MBA 2011_13
IMNU

Thanks for the useful info mate..
P.S. Pl keep posting about things you consider important for IMNU selection.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey, I'd like to know about the admission procedure.
I mean the GD-PI and more about the cutoffs. Someone mentioned the cutoffs were 80%ile. Is that correct.
Also if you could throw some light on how much weightage would experience of some 9 months hold at the time of PI and while giving out calls.

Hi,
Yes it is true last time the cutoff was 80%ile what I think is that the cutoff is deliberately reduced. There are two reason for this
1. less trust in online CAT which results in low down of cutoff for almost all good b-schools. including IIM K N IIM I.

2. another is to increase batch diversity which is quite evident when I compare my batch with my senior batch.

Call giving procedure is straight based on CAT %ile and after that 70% weightage given to CAT %ile 30% to GD-PI though work ex is given proper consideration and 50% of batch is having some or other kind of workex. so your 9 months work ex is useful.

Avinash Jain
MBA 2011_13
IMNU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the form be out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when the forms of this university are going to be filled ? i mean before CAT exam or after it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey
From when we will be able to apply...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...