NIIT University - MBA 2014 - Admission queries

22 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
HI All! I am glad to inform you that the admissions for the MBA course in NIIT University, 2014 - 16 batch are open! a) Visit us at www.niituniversity.in to know more about us b) Join us at https://www.facebook.com/NIITUniv to ge...
Page 1 of 3

@aaZad

want to go for a vacation before joining any college, but my company needs admit from a collg to make sure that i am going for higher studies, otherwise i will have to pay the bond of 2 lakh rupees . Any college that will give me admit now??? so that i can resign and spend some time with my family and pls note my percentile is above 98

No curriculum, all things are fake in this university other than its classy site and marketing technique. Take my words that you will put your future in dark. This university is fake, all placements are fake. I was also one interested candidate to get admission in this university and i called the NIIT office and they told 100% placement. I called to one of my known who was studying in this university and he told me the reality that the 2013 pass out students strength was only 11 and 7 where placed (most of them in NIIT only), there are 95% student of 2014 batch are still unplaced(only 1 placed). Irony is that, they have their pet companies(ICICI, NIIT) because they have their one glamorous program collaboration with ICICI for expereinced persons. All companies list in their placement page are fake. Trust me dud this is NIIT training centre(for business, not for education and career)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@fanaticsumit

please tell me about the niit university mba program. its curriculum , placements , etc....reply asap...........

1) placements

2) curriculum Skip

Ä‚—

No curriculum, all things are fake in this university other than its classy site and marketing technique. Take my words that you will put your future in dark. This university is fake, all placements are fake. I was also one interested candidate to get admission in this university and i called the NIIT office and they told 100% placement. I called to one of my known who was studying in this university and he told me the reality that the 2013 pass out students strength was only 11 and 7 where placed (most of them in NIIT only), there are 95% student of 2014 batch are still unplaced(only 1 placed). Irony is that, they have their pet companies(ICICI, NIIT) because they have their one glamorous program collaboration with ICICI for expereinced persons. All companies list in their placement page are fake. Trust me dud this is NIIT training centre(for business, not for education and career)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NIIT University is proud to be associated with the 'HT Education Conclave' to be held on March 26, 2014 in Gurgaon. Check out the teaser ad released in HT today!

This conclave will see reputed educational institutes, important policy makers in the field of education and prominent HR Heads partcipate. Our President, Dr. Rajendra Pandey will chair the panel discussion.

Watch this space for more updates!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NIIT University is organizing an MBA admission info event on March 8, 2014 between 11 AM & 1 PM for MBA aspirants in Mumbai, Gurgaon & Kolkata. This 2 hour session which will be conducted by renowned faculty from NIIT University, will focus upon the 2 year MBA course structure, its highlights, USPs and why an MBA from NIIT University will definitely enhance your career.

The presentation by faculty will be followed by a Q & A session where in all your queries on this course and NIIT University will be answered. This session is free of charge.

To register for this event, visit www.numba.in. Hurry! Limited seats available. Registrations close at 9 PM on March 7, 2014

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mr. Rajendra Pawar, Founder, NIIT University features among Top 50 entrepreneurs of Delhi. Read this article for more info

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please tell me about the niit university mba program. its curriculum , placements , etc....reply asap...........

placements
curriculum
4 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where to apply for mba in india with a score of 88 in cmat?...plz help....plz do reply with ur valuable suggestions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jean Pierre Lehmann, a renowned professor of International Economy and a Visiting Professor at NIIT University was in the campus recently. Lehmann, who is an Emeritus Professor of International Political Economy and the also Founding Director of the Evian group at Institute for Management Development (IMD) in Lausanne, Switzerland made his third visit to NU.

During his second biannual visit which spanned over a fortnight, Prof. Lehmann interacted with NU students drawn from various disciplines. In the first week, Prof. Lehamann engaged the NU-MBA students through a series of lectures focusing on global trends in the international political economy

Prof. Lehmann also anchored the launch of NU-Asia Lens at India International Centre, New Delhi, by way of discussion in front of a wonderful audience which was a mixture of youth and experience

An exhilarating and a great learning experience ended on an optimistic note with Prof. Lehmann expressing his wish to take forward these discussions through bi-monthly sessions online, till his next visit in November!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

An Industry Visit was arranged for the MBA students of NIIT University to Imasen Manufacturing India Pvt. Ltd, situated in the Japanese Zone, Neemrana, on Feb 7th. Two senior Executives of the company, Mr. Lokesh Joshi , Manager (HR & Admin.) and Mr. Prashant Saxena, Manager (Production) welcomed the team of students and Faculty from NIIT University. The company, which is of Japanese origin, specializes in the manufacture of Car Seating Mechanisms for two major car manufacturing companies in India viz. Maruti and Honda.

The engineers at the manufacturing facility took the team through its production line where different parts of the car seating mechanisms are manufactured and finally assembled. They explained the functioning of different types of pneumatic and hydraulic devices and robotic machine units which are used for different types of manufacturing operations as well as the Quality Control process for all the manufactured products. This visit gave our students a wonderful opportunity to understand Japanese work processes, and also an opportunity to interact with the employees at various levels.

An invaluable experience for the MBA students of NIIT University!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...