Niilm cms [2010-2012]

490 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Hiii all:) I am starting this thread for all those like me who wish to join this instt. All those who are willing to apply,those gone for its GDPI and those who are finally selected are requested to use this thread as a means of communication of d...
Page 1 of 49
aadha madguy Says
:oops: very sorry for those multiple posts. network problem. i hate u bsnl

its giving me odd impression to adress you with this name "dear aadha madguy" but as i dnt have any other choice so........
dear Aadha PagalGuy,
as i can see and feel u r very much bothering about placements, and it is quite normal in this position. dear as i am current student of NIILM and always was a part of critics for college, but still i am convenced with "funda" most of the faculty mambers are following that the aim of NIILM-CMS is to make you "employable" rather then just provide u "employment".. placements are there, but as i am still in 1st year so i can not give u real data and forecast abt it... but whenever i came to know i'll inform u for sure....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey what is NIILM CMS's placement report for current final year batch? did they achieve 100% placement?

is the placement report on their website correct:shock:(cause its pretty impressive)?

hey what is NIILM CMS's placement report for current final year batch? did they achieve 100% placement?

is the placement report on their website correct:shock:(cause its pretty impressive)?

:oops: very sorry for those multiple posts. newtwork problem. i hate u bsnl

:oops: very very sorry for those multiple posts. network connectivity problem. i hate u BSNL

:oops: very very sorry for those multiple posts. network connectivity problem. i hate u BSNL