Night Rockers 2012 Rises..

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
*FLASHBACK 2011* > This thread is dedicated to CAT 2011 aspirants who loves to study in night or who are willing to sacrifice next 2 months sleep for there Dream B-school. As,I am working professional. I only get time in Night to study. S...
Page 1 of 1

Why this thread is so inactive ??

2012 mein world khatam nahi hone waala... prepare for CAT

Time to make internal teams and analyse mocks..

link to last year thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2011-night-rockers-25070328

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plzz include me in this thread i love nights for studying................

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m also in:cheers:
i am a 3rd year engineering student.will try to study cat at night

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thread is not working now????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm in...
:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for starting this thread ..please include me in...

FLASHBACK 2011
12 Months Later......

Many Night Rockers got calls from IIMs. Few of the them converted their IIM calls,some still hoping to get pass the waiting list and some converted calls from top 20 B-school. I being one of them. I will be joining MICA this year. Its been a fantastic journey with Night Rockers team, where I made some unforgettable friends, who kept me motivated and helped me to finally convert my MICA call.It was really nice sharing GDPI experience with someone whom you know before CAT exam.Trust me, it really feels good.Special thanks to my verbal guru-Sadia,the ultimate motivator-Dikshit, and Quant guru- Parth.

I believe we started little late last year.2 month is a less time for someone who is working and aiming for IIM's. I wish you start early this year which will help Night rockers to strengthens its bonds even stronger. We will help each other to improve each other mock scores. Find your Verbal, Quant, and motivator Guru within the teams.So, Nights Rockers rises again to beat the best... Rules remains the same... When world sleeps Night Rockers rock !!!! step by step... to the finish line...

here we go !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
FLASHBACK 2011
This thread is dedicated to CAT 2011 aspirants who loves to study in night or who are willing to sacrifice next 2 months sleep for there Dream B-school.

As,I am working professional. I only get time in Night to study. So I thought why not to create a group of people who loves to study in night.

In coming two months only aim will be cracking CAT 11 and getting into IIMs.

if someone get exhausted or bored or feels sleepy or just wanna take a break .. come and start posting your queries your feeling your emotions on this thread...

We will show to the world that only 2 months is more than enough to crack any IIM. I just need your two month sleep (11:00pm to 4:00/5:00am)... r u ready to sacrifice it???

Lets start now !!!

12 Months Later......

Many Night Rockers got calls from IIMs. Few of the them converted their IIM calls,some still hoping to get pass the waiting list and some converted calls from top 20 B-school. I being one of them. I will be joining MICA this year. Its been a fantastic journey with Night Rockers team, where I made some unforgettable friends, who kept me motivated and helped me to finally convert my MICA call.It was really nice sharing GDPI experience with someone whom you know before CAT exam.Trust me, it really feels good.Special thanks to my verbal guru-Sadia,the ultimate motivator-Dikshit, and Quant guru- Parth.

I believe we started little late last year.2 month is a less time for someone who is working and aiming for IIM's. I wish you start early this year which will help Night rockers to strengthens its bonds even stronger. We will help each other to improve each other mock scores. Find your Verbal, Quant, and motivator Guru within the teams.So, Nights Rockers rises again to beat the best... Rules remains the same... When world sleeps Night Rockers rock !!!! step by step... to the finish line...

here we go !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...