NIFT Recruitment 2016 -17 Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a leading fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the guidance of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. NIFT is a leading institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), has published a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application format and send their application form on or before 21.09.2016. Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process can be checked on the official NIFT website www.nift.ac.in
NIFT Vacancies : Following are the vacancies for Junior Assistant, MTS, Driver, Assistant Warden
Total Number of Posts: 29 Posts
- Steno Grade – III : 01
- Assistant Accounts : 01
- Assistant Warden (Female Only) : 02
- Machine Mechanic : 01
- Junior Assistant : 05
- Library Assistant : 01
- Laboratory Assistant : 05
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 12
- Driver : 01
NIFT Recruitment Application Form & Application Process :
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates selected through NIFT Assistant Warden Recruitment exam, selected candidates will get Pay scale of Rs.52000/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-. Candidates interested for NIFT Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment should visit the official website for more information about how to apply,the selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like NIFT Application Fee, NIFT Online Application Form, NIFT Syllabus, Paper Pattern , NIFT Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and NIFT Results details.job aspirants are pleased to approach organizations official web page www.nift.ac.in.
Candidates selected will get Pay scale of Rs.52000/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/.
How to apply NIFT Recruitment Exam 2016
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam should follow the steps given below:
- Candidates need to go through the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT that is www.nift.ac.in
- Candidates should then click on “Establishment and Careers” tab on the home page.
- Follow link ‘Vacancy Circular (Advt. No. 22 / Depu./ Dec-2015.) for various administrative posts to be fill-up on deputation basis’.
- Select the link ‘Annexure-I’ or ‘Annexure-II’ and download format of application form.
- Candidates should then fill the form by providing all required details
- Candidates should then Paste their latest photo on the form and attach the Xerox copies of required documents with completely filled form.