NIFT PG FM Entrance Exam-2006

9 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hey!! Has anyone started the prepartion for the entrance exam of PG FM?!? I just now downloaded last year's sample papers that a senior posted here*thanks 4 dat, it was v helpful:). I was wondering if coaching was really required for preparation...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
m preparing for nift entrance 2010,for M.Fashion Managment and M.design too bcoz i hav yet exactly not decided for which to apply entrance 2010. I really need previous years' question papers and (if possible then solved).
so plz mail me out those and also guide me regarding better way of preparation. Now i m preparing via a refrence guide,thats it.
THANK U

well this is quite an old thread so i dont think it will be of much help to you
you can check the last year's thread here to get a better picture
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

please suggest me the r8 and better way to prepare for nift entrance PG programs MFM and M.des,without any coaching? sm reference guides?
please mail me previous years' question papers on priyanka.bothra@yahoo.com

HI FRENDS,
Is there any passed out niftian in PG program or else any1 knowlegeble bout it, please suggest me which masters program should i apply for- MFM or M.Des? As m eligible for both and interest is also in both.

So nw i want to make this decision on the basis of more chances of clearance of entrance and future better job placements.

how many students on average do apply for both of thes entrances evry year?

hi,
m preparing for nift entrance 2010,for M.Fashion Managment and M.design too bcoz i hav yet exactly not decided for which to apply entrance 2010. I really need previous years' question papers and (if possible then solved).
so plz mail me out those and also guide me regarding better way of preparation. Now i m preparing via a refrence guide,thats it.
THANK U

hi yanky could u tell me how many seats are there in all pg fm and the places.when is the last date for applying and when will be the exams ?

hey can i body tell me abt he plcaements of NIFT..
i m an electronics engg & prep. for cat..somebody suggested me the option for trying for the NIFT...
can any body guide me on this
regards
-Abhi

Hey Yanky!
Thanks 4 d reply.. yeah, I did go through all of your batch's posts n found them helpful! I'll prepare for the textile section well. Well, I'm keeping my finger crossed!!
Tc
Sagit 😃

Hey!!
Has anyone started the prepartion for the entrance exam of PG FM?!? I just now downloaded last year's sample papers that a senior posted here*thanks 4 dat, it was v helpful:). I was wondering if coaching was really required for preparation..sme sort of correspondence coaching u kno.. Pls shed light on this guys !!!
Tc,
Bbye

Hi...
as such no specific coaching or preparation is required to crack NIFT exam.....if you have prepared throughly for CAT....then its all upto your accuracy on d D-Day.......solve d papers....and yeah.....do go thru GK section in sample papers.....its essential coz textile section can make a difference.....and questions r often repeated.............
feel free to get in touch.....and u can visit folloeing threads too.....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-about-nift-25006210
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nift-results-25007610
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-fashion-managment-nift-results-out-25009364

ciao...............
Priyank

Hey!!
Has anyone started the prepartion for the entrance exam of PG FM?!? I just now downloaded last year's sample papers that a senior posted here*thanks 4 dat, it was v helpful:). I was wondering if coaching was really required for preparation..sme sort of correspondence coaching u kno.. Pls shed light on this guys !!!
Tc,
Bbye