NIFT MFM 2013

116 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
*I THOROUGHLY LOVED MY MBA IN NIFT DELHI & WUD REALLY LAV 2 GUIDE N HELP NE1 WHO WANTS 2 MAKE A CAREER IN FASHION INDUSTRY..OL D BEST GUYZ* ::
Page 1 of 12

hey guys, can you guide me through the admission process ? how to apply ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Update guys........ all who are preparing for MFM NIFT ........ placements has been dissolved now...... only Graduation projects placements are there...... they say that this would be converted into a fulltime permanent job after the completion of GP..... so u better think again......all the best .👍

Query related to NIFT MFM and MFtech would be answered at best of my knowledge
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kunal_20

hi! I am looking forward to apply for mfm,I wanted to know about the difficulty level of mfm entrance exam in comparison to cat and cmat,

please help me in knowing how to go about preprations

MAT level exam. A stripped down version of MAT to be precise. No real demons involved. Join the MFM (2013-2015) group on FB. All information is contained therein.

Suhas AMM/PGPFM NIFT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi! I am looking forward to apply for mfm,I wanted to know about the difficulty level of mfm entrance exam in comparison to cat and cmat,

please help me in knowing how to go about preprations
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HELLO sir...need ur help..just nw im in 4th yr doin btech(biotech)..but im nt interstd in doin mtech...i want to do sumthn relatd to designing...so i wantd to knw is MFM or MFTECH a good option for me?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the difference between preparing for nift mfm and mba..im doin prep fr mba rite nw...what extra study will i hav to do?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can you plz tell the diffference b/w mftech and mfm..
is der any package difference b/w the two?
plz share gd/pi tips for mftech.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, We have small business of manufacturing & wholesale of fancy & designer saree. I am confuse, will NIFT MFM helps me in my business expansion...it will be great-full if u guys help me out...plus MFM is 2 year course which will refrain me from business so its imp tht MFM teaches me more thn me in business.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread is more or less dead.
Please direct all your future queries to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/589459397735893/

Thank you!

Suhas AMM/PGPFM NIFT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...