NIFM-PGP-FM(2012-2013) call getters discussion

33 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi all.. NIFM's interviews for PGP-FM are starting from 5th july. i.e. tomorrow.. any call getters here? any seniors/ any one who know any info please share it ..
Page 1 of 4

@rvjr

Hi all...

I am a computer sceince grad and ive shortlisted. i have paid the registration fees..... how many of u ppl have joined the course???

Hi, @rvjr could you please give your feedback about the course structure, faculty & placement, if you are doing this course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a mail stating that i am selected. But i am worried about the placements and in a dilemma to join NIFM. Can any one please help about the placement record of NIFM

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@niganuj

Hii

made it to the final list of NIFM-NSE prog. But still worried about the placements....any body hav any info on it ???

nd hw about Overall course nd feedback?

hi pls share ur exp n is it usefull

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi any1 who is doing the programme pls share ur views

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@euphilic

Hi!I'll be attending the interview tomorrow (06.07.2012) at 10am in Delhi. I was told by the course co-ordinator that the interview will be a general interaction and he categorically said that no technical questions will be asked regarding financial markets.All the best to everyone who has been short listed for the interview. Please share any info regarding this programme.ATB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i know a frnd mr vijendera he is doing this course , below is his facebook link u can ask him by messaging him.

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.pandey2?fref=ts

bye the way what other options do u have ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hii
made it to the final list of NIFM-NSE prog. But still worried about the placements....
any body hav any info on it ???
nd hw about Overall course nd feedback?
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nothing confirmed about placements. first batch will pass out this year
but two much internship is guaranteed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@chinmaya_thegr8 said:
is this a good college to apply to?? with 82 in cat... ??also whats the placements???
ya i think u will get through
if you have interest in finance and that too in equities than only apply for this course
u can also give its own test , it will be fairly simple...
this year first batch will pass out .
but they have guaranteed two month internship in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I should apply for it or not..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...