NIELIT Recruitment | Admit Card, Result, Certificate

2,698 Posts  ·  3,451 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NIELIT Recruitment Admit Card, Result, and Get the details about the Apply Online, NIELIT Notification, Syllabus, NIELIT Vacancy 2019, Salary, Last Date, NIELIT Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

Refer official website – http://www.nielit.gov.in/

Other Important Articles:

National Institute of Electronics Entrance Exam 2019: Check for More Details

To keep track of latest discussions on NIELIT Recruitment Admit Card, Result, Certificate, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 270

Does nielit select candidate even if noc is not submitted at the time of interview and do they allow to submit NOC after final result and before joining ... Prev experience guys pls comment ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2017 nic 2nd waiting list joining for STA given.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called them day before yesterday to ask about the interview schedules of SC-B nd STA waiting list(*if there is any chance of waiting list). But they said that interviews are not yet scheduled and hence there are probable chances that it will take place in DEC. I askd them y every month they are extending the dates. Either tell clearly whether interview will take place or not. I suggest u all to call them nd just pshyc them so that they tell the answers clearly.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ppratik2806
@ppratik2806  ·  2 karma

Aap ko kya lagta hai.... Dusre exam pe focus karne ke liye aap k signal ka hum wait kar rahe the?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
agnu13221
@agnu13221  ·  97 karma

10 din m notification aa jayega bol rhe hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NIELIT zinda hai??

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Akki1995
@Akki1995  ·  15 karma

How many seats have filled out of 259??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ppratik2806
@ppratik2806  ·  2 karma

We are discussing about 2018 recruitment, there was only 17 seats in STA and about 6 in SC B, which interview is still to be conducted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update about final result of scientist C & D (ICERT)?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone having update regarding nielit STA? Internal candidates, do u guys have any update?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called at this no. 01124364870 nd askd abt the SC-B exam interview schedules... They told that we should send mails to administrative section. They can't give us any info. So irritating fellows 😠😠

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Zenith_1
@Zenith_1  ·  1 karma

He said u'll get the no. From site.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
agnu13221
@agnu13221  ·  97 karma

diwali banao yr

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone have any idea about SC-B (2nd Dec.) exam or about waiting list to STA(2nd Dec) exam. I called on this no- 01124364870, but even after a trial of three they replied d same... "the process is ongoing nd it's confidential. We can'nt tell u anything. W8 for d updates on website only" I agree that they might have some norms but yrr UPSC k alaava ek saal me recruitmnt kaun complete krta h 😠😠. Atleast UPSC have a well defined calender but yahan to ye bhi nhi pta ki interview hoga bhi ya nhi.... If any1 have some contacts with any person NIELIT plzz ask personally nd try to update. It's very imp. For me to know this. Thanks in advance.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
agnu13221
@agnu13221  ·  97 karma

do you know what they are asking in icert interview ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Zenith_1
@Zenith_1  ·  1 karma

No I don't know.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

here you will get top rated computer scince questions

https://www.cse-mcq.com/ 

cse-mcq 
undefined