NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research),Pune

517 Posts  ·  1,009 Users
About this group
There have been many questions about NICMAR on PG. To answer few of them and to channelize other questions regarding college or course, I am starting a new thread here. NICMAR is the only institute offering "Advanced Construction Management" (AC...
Page 1 of 52

Any group for Nicmar, Pune ACM 2020-22 shortlisted ones?

1 like1 comment
milindfaj
@milindfaj  ·  3 karma

For PEM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 comment
sagardeshmukh
@sagardeshmukh  ·  0 karma

if anyone is looking for PG course in construction management please check it out here https://www.infinisolutions.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii !! Plzz just suggest me...I m planning to opt fr pg course from nicmar in acm after 7 years of my work ex. Will it be useful or am i too old fr the course now!!

2 comments
ShadyGunner
@ShadyGunner  ·  8 karma

Not worth it imo you get probably 2-3lpa more than what you currently earn that too is not guaranteed

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected in NICMAR ACM pune but the problem is that i am a fresher and i have to take a loan for fees,  so it is worth to take a loan for a fresher

1 comment
ShadyGunner
@ShadyGunner  ·  8 karma

@Talharazi for exp<2 years they consider fresher package is around 5-6 lpa for fresher

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m BE- MECHANICAL CAT- 82 will they call me for GD/PI round , What is the CAT cut off.. Kindly tell

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey 2+ years of International Exposure, Electrical engineer interested for PEM Pune and got offer for the same. Can anyone help with placement scenario for the same ?

Loves travelling and Dogs !! Feels perseverance the key to any success or problems !! Works at RPG, Saudi :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir,
i am currently pursuing civil engineering and i am planning to do my PG from nicmar with acm branch.

Sir, my doubts are:r

1.) I have heard that  we will only receive a diploma and will it effect our career moving forward.?

2.) Sir, i`ve heard about another institute named "RICS-AMITY UNIVERSITY" which is providing mba degree with the same course which is Construction project management. so is that college good ? or should i stick to nicmar? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u tell me about the placements in NICMAR during the demonetisation and if its worth it to spend 15lakhs for advanced constrcution management in NICMAR

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...