NICL AO Interview Discussion

100 Posts  ·  460 Users
About this group
here we will discuss about the what are the types of question will be asked in interview session, also please share any books , material, sites link that will help to prepare for interview session. Its humble request to NICL assistant guys that ...
Page 1 of 10

+91-... 118-L-o-v-e M-a-r-r-i-a-g-e- S-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-s-t B-a-b-a ji Assam 

astrologer
Post 40217634605078
1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

+91-...... L-o-v-e M-a-r-r-i-a-g-e- S-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-s-t B-a-b-a ji Assam

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

got a msg from nicl that i am selected for pre examination medical test but neither recieved any email nor my name is in the pdf... anyone has idea? 

undefined
Write a comment...

Guys tell me one thing if in informal letter the receiving persons address has been written mistakenly how much marks they deduct

undefined
Write a comment...

has anyone given interview in Delhi Laxmi Nagar?

Please share your experiences and about panel members of NICL in Delhi

2 comments
mahi9318
@mahi9318  ·  133 karma

can u tell me cut off of mains exam...i havent appeared in this exam but appeared in oicl and daar lag rha hai logo ke attempt sun ke ...so can u share cut off marks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
purePUNJABI91
@purePUNJABI91  ·  206 karma

@mahi9318 bhai abhi cut off declare nhi hui, vaise ek candidate hai general ka jiske 105 attempts the aur usne interview di hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have downloaded my interview call letter & there it is mentioned that I have to submit instruction sheet with all other documents.... I'm not understanding which instruction sheet it has asked for & from where I can obtain the same. Plz someone make it clear to me.

1 comment
aru.aarjav
@aru.aarjav  ·  0 karma

There's a file named instructions to candidates called for interview in the recruitment page under last tab.. download that..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do we need to bring self attested copies of documents or attested by gazetted officer?

1 comment
rohitgandupalli
@rohitgandupalli  ·  2 karma

@Ranjit1991 by gazetted officer

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Has anyone given the interview till now? Can you please share your experience? It will be really helpful

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
KKay
@KKay  ·  0 karma

they asked about the latest happenings around you, your state, and ministries shuffle happened in the Centre.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ritzswt.s
@ritzswt.s  ·  8 karma

Thanks a lot 😄 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

please share your interview experience!!

1 comment
KKay
@KKay  ·  0 karma

It was of General type... No hardcore Insurance questions. And Must read about your state and city for which it is famous.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

from delhi.. whose interview date is on 3/4/5?

deepanshu
undefined
Write a comment...