NICL AO Interview Discussion

here we will discuss about the what are the types of question will be asked in interview session, also please share any books , material, sites link that will help to prepare for interview session. Its humble request to NICL assistant guys that ...
98 Posts  ·  443 Users
Page 1 of 9

got a msg from nicl that i am selected for pre examination medical test but neither recieved any email nor my name is in the pdf... anyone has idea? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Guys tell me one thing if in informal letter the receiving persons address has been written mistakenly how much marks they deduct

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

has anyone given interview in Delhi Laxmi Nagar?

Please share your experiences and about panel members of NICL in Delhi

•  
deactivated
 @deactivated  ·  1 year ago

can u tell me cut off of mains exam...i havent appeared in this exam but appeared in oicl and daar lag rha hai logo ke attempt sun ke ...so can u share cut off marks

•  
purePUNJABI91
harvey spectar @purePUNJABI91  ·  1 year ago

@mahi9318 bhai abhi cut off declare nhi hui, vaise ek candidate hai general ka jiske 105 attempts the aur usne interview di hai

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have downloaded my interview call letter & there it is mentioned that I have to submit instruction sheet with all other documents.... I'm not understanding which instruction sheet it has asked for & from where I can obtain the same. Plz ...
Read more...
  •  
aru.aarjav
Aruna Singh @aru.aarjav  ·  1 year ago

There's a file named instructions to candidates called for interview in the recruitment page under last tab.. download that..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do we need to bring self attested copies of documents or attested by gazetted officer?

•  
rohitgandupalli
Gandupalli Rohit  @rohitgandupalli  ·  1 year ago

@Ranjit1991 by gazetted officer

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Has anyone given the interview till now? Can you please share your experience? It will be really helpful

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
KKay
K K @KKay  ·  1 year ago

they asked about the latest happenings around you, your state, and ministries shuffle happened in the Centre.

•  
ritzswt.s
Minakshi  @ritzswt.s  ·  1 year ago

Thanks a lot 😄 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

please share your interview experience!!

•  
KKay
K K @KKay  ·  1 year ago

It was of General type... No hardcore Insurance questions. And Must read about your state and city for which it is famous.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

from delhi.. whose interview date is on 3/4/5?

deepanshu
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

10 OCTOBER NOON in CHENNAI,is there anyone from andhra

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 please reply this to me,I will be very grateful.Will they check the application form that we have filled at the time of applying in detail?? because there were 2 mistakes in my form w.r.t. name and BTech percentage, will they disqualify me?? In t...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 1
undefined
Write a comment...