NIASoM, Pune 2012-14 Admission Queries and Related Discussions

1,076 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group
Hello, Please use this thread to resolve any queries and doubts regarding admissions for Batch 2012-14 of NIASoM, Pune. We will try our level best to help you out with details regarding the entire process and provide you with all the information...
Page 1 of 108
the first reason for my concern is dat iam very much excited for the same..the second is dat i have left almost all my options for NIA so i want to dig out everything from it..

i was impressed by 1 thing dat due handsome stipend provided by various companies visiting the campus it has a very good repo in the industry..!!

i came to know through few sources dat the average stipend at NIA is around 15000 and the highest is 32000..!!

is this the correct figure..??

bhai not only u but every one is excited ... ..what ever u may will get as a stipend that doesn't matter..the main thing is getting an exposure in your core field.... u already know the avg n highest stipend ..so y r u asking again the same thing ??
ab tu NIA me aa raha hai..ye thousnds ki baat mat kar..lakho wali baate kar..placement me lakhs me khele ga.. stipend ko maar goli..PLACEMENT ka soch ...

join this grp
http://www.facebook.com/groups/203445343095399/
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
aerostar Says
why u r so much concerned about the stipend ?? wait for 1 yr..u will know by yourself that how much will u be getting..

the first reason for my concern is dat iam very much excited for the same..the second is dat i have left almost all my options for NIA so i want to dig out everything from it..

i was impressed by 1 thing dat due handsome stipend provided by various companies visiting the campus it has a very good repo in the industry..!!

i came to know through few sources dat the average stipend at NIA is around 15000 and the highest is 32000..!!

is this the correct figure..??
nobody is telling me about the stipend senario..??

what is the average,highest and lowest figure of stipend..??

why u r so much concerned about the stipend ?? wait for 1 yr..u will know by yourself that how much will u be getting..

Can someone help me in letting me know that when can i get my admission fees back? i have submitted all the required documents to the admin. its already been 2 weeks.
TIA

nobody is intrested in answering my querry..!!

seniors could have posted something.!!

nobody is telling me about the stipend senario..??

what is the average,highest and lowest figure of stipend..??

Thanks,

Is PGDM in Risk Management is different from PGDM in Insurance??
Though Insurance sector is totally dependent on Risk Factor.

Actually,
I am Interested in Risk management,
Is this Curriculum worthy for me or i should try for Institute of Insurance and Risk management (IIRM)

Insurance is a subset of Risk Management.
Worthy or not is for you to decide depending on your ambitions and priorities. IIRM offers 3 courses seperately in LI, GI and RM, duration is 1 year; NIA covers the entire gamut of insurance sector for a 2 year course. You can compare the curriculum covered there vis-a-vis the courses offered at NIA and decide which amongst the two meets your expectations.

Nithya.V
2011-13
https://www.facebook.com/groups/377994058927688/

hey frnds go to this link..its a fb link for niasom batch 2012-14 group page..plz join...

This is the official group :clap:

National Insurance Academy
sorry didnt knew.....

one more thng to ask....code of conduct says u hv to be in formals..so does formals include tie also or suit or just trousers nd shrts??...

Nybdy cld tl me abt basketball court thr??
One more thng left....is thr ny faclity for coolers in the rooms???or can v get it on our own??nd is thr really a need?

1. just trousers nd shirts r enough
2. there is a basketball court. also there is badminton court,pool table,TT table,swimming pool,cricket/football/volleyball ground...
3. i don't think there is facility of coolers or AC...
Niasom PGDM offers dual specialization i.e. PGDM(Insurance+finance/marketing/IT/HR)....

it basically depends on the type of electives which u opt for in the 2nd year..if some1 takes all electives from finance,then he will have PGDM(insurance+finance)...if he takes all electives from marketing, then PGDM(insurance+marketing) and so on..........but if he chooses equal number of electives from all the four areas( i.e. finance,marketing,IT,HR) ,then he will simply have PGDM Insurance......

Thanks,

Is PGDM in Risk Management is different from PGDM in Insurance??
Though Insurance sector is totally dependent on Risk Factor.

Actually,
I am Interested in Risk management,
Is this Curriculum worthy for me or i should try for Institute of Insurance and Risk management (IIRM)