NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2017- PaGaLGuY

3,427 Posts  ·  12,748 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2017 and Get all the information about NIACL Admit card, NIACL Recruitment and NIACL Assistants Result 2017 and much more

Page 1 of 343

Kya sahi rahega bhai rrb po or niacl assistant..

undefined
Write a comment...

NIE Chennai - Assistant (2 Posts) Exam Date: 24.03.2019

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nie-chennai-assistant-2-posts-39251082971112

undefined
Write a comment...

Which one is better...1. NIA assistant 2. IBPS po

undefined
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment...

I'm gonna choose niacl assistant over rrb po is this a right decision?

2 likes15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
antiqashu
@antiqashu  ·  140 karma

So u r choosing boyfriend over high paid husband... !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  5 likes  ·  
Ronaldo_theTank
@Ronaldo_theTank  ·  14 karma

Good decision if you're a city girl & want to continue spending stress free life in the city. ATB!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

2nd contingency kb tak aa sakti h ??? Nd usme resignation se jo vacancy arise hoti h wo include hongi?

1 comment
Hudsonodoi
@Hudsonodoi  ·  258 karma

Haa bhai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Any chance for 2nd contingency?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Prateek31192
@Prateek31192  ·  1 karma

Kb tak aa sakti h bhai?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Prateek31192
@Prateek31192  ·  1 karma

Delhi se bhot logo ne resign kiya esic result k baad but wo vacancy include ni hui 1st contingency me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

If you need free full course classes for SSC CGL make use of this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL6bPJnlOw0  

Video Thumbnail5223645221224448
undefined
Write a comment...

I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i started  preparing for ssc cgl i searched the internet for courses online for  free but all i found was beating around the bush. When you are starting  to prepare you will not know whether they are teaching fully or beating  around the bush but only when you enter a paid coaching institute you  will know that they didnt even teach a pinch of it. So i paid 18000rs  for ssc cgl in a coaching institute and learned it fully and prepared  for so much time.And now i am teaching in my channel what they thought  me there and what i learned afterwards by myself in my channel.If you  want you can learn here for free now. https://youtu.be/WXB4OHEMV04  

More
Video Thumbnail5182923629658112
1 comment
Hudsonodoi
@Hudsonodoi  ·  258 karma

Nobody gives a damn

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

2nd contingency list aegi kya?

1 comment
Hudsonodoi