Nia -pgdmcm

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Fellow Pagals, Would like some help and_ all that u know info abt _this inst NIA - New Delhi one of its kind communications institute of South east Asia, providing contemporary international level programs in Advertising, Public Relations,...
Page 1 of 1

Thanks for your insightful information about NBS NIA MBA College. I read on the NBS Noida website that it will be providing free transportation to students from NCR. But there is no elaboration on that. Also what is it's proximity to the metro station? The faculty of NIA Business School seems to be quite good. Hmm I think will keep the NBS Noida as a good fallback option :).

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well amity has been around for some time and its management programs are decent. (At least compared to **** and what not !!) But then the advantage of nia is if you are looking to pursue an MBA from a communication and advertisement or brand management perspective, then it would be beneficial. Amity's general mba program is okay. Only hitch is the batch size is really large (i think 700 to 1000 students). Additionally the fees for amity is probably around 5lk. NIA Mba fees would be around 4lk.

It really depends on what you are looking for in an MBA course. In case you are interested in a brand management perspective from you MBA then you could join the NIA mba course which has a smaller batch size and its AICTE approved

Regarding scholarships NIA and Amity both provide scholarships. The details are available on the NIA NBS website which is
NiA:India's Premier Management Institute Noida/Ncr
and the amity website
Amity - Leading best top ranked institutes, colleges and schools in India

Best of luck (for cat results)

Hmm thats really quite a lot of information about the Nia mba couse. Do they have any sort of scholarship programs and how do they compare to amity mba and iilm mba? My cat did'nt go too well so i am thinking i need some alternate options like nia since i have to do my mba this year. Also since i stay in noida, nia and amity would be good from a proximity standpoint. Only thing is i have heard a lot of mixed comments about amity from a lot of students. So was thinking about the mba from nia. Do they have anything for brand management?

Well I have a friend who is studying at nia. Ur right in saying that Nia india has just launched the MBA program. In fact Nia india has just shifted to their new campus in noida. Also they are providing a free transportation to students in Delhi. The best thing about Nia india mba is that they have an amazing facutly. Most of their faculty are actually active in their industries. Also each of them is a domain expert in their field. Best of all the batch size is small, so students get more of a personalized attention. Only minus would be that they have just recently started. However they also offer a communications management program since 10 yrs.

hi i came to know that nia has started an mba course. I just gave the cat this year and am interested in knowing how is the nia mba course like. Since you are a student, could you shed some light on the faculty, facilities and cutoff or percentile required for admission in MBA. Also heard that the mba in nia costs about 4 lacks..? could you confirm this? i would be highly grateful. Thanks.

No replies ??

Hi Fellow Pagals,

Would like some help and all that u know info abt this inst NIA - New Delhi one of its kind communications institute of South east Asia, providing contemporary international level programs in Advertising, Public Relations, Design & Mass Communication:satisfie:

So would like to know about its Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising (Marketing Communication Management ) PGDMCM prog........Please any info on it and its placements and mainly is it worth it to go if U wanna make a career in ADVT ??
MICA is like a dream place for a gr8 career in ADVT but any info on this Inst would be helpful

Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Communication Management from NIA India - India's Premier Communication Institute
The official link