Next Gen GMAT Study Group - Delhi

28 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I am looking for fellow Delhi puys who are going to take the next generation GMAT in June or July. If you are interested in forming a study group for the Next Gen GMAT, just PM me. We can schedule something and see if it turn...
Page 1 of 3

Hi guys I would also like to connetct with fellow gmat aspirants in and around noida. Lets catch up.

AJ

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I m planning to attend some coaching for GMAT in Delhi / Noida...

Please suggest ...

I have to start preparing for GMAT... yesterday I gave a mock test ... KAPLAN CAT 1... and scored only 520... V 20 (17 correct and 24 incorrect; very less accuracy in CR) and Q 35 (24 correct and 17 incorrect; less accuracy in DA)

Please suggest what should be my approach ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is my first post in this forum under GMAT section. Have posted few posts prolly with a different ID when I was trying to bell the cat.
I'm planning to take GMAT by end of Aug or earlly sept. Have you people joined any coaching institutes or are planning to join one soon ? I'm thinking of joining one in Delhi preferably in north or north-west delhi. Do you ppl know of any good insti in this part of Delhi ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everybody, nice to know we have a dedicated thread for Delhi GMAT takers. I hope this is the only one and no other parallel thread running BTW, I will be taking GMAT some time before September but unaware of the process to follow. Do we have a google group or some sort of thing where we can stay connected with each other? Koi is naadan baalak ko bhi apne group mein adjust kar lo yaar :biggrin: ATB all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got mine rescheduled to 23 August. I hope it won't be too late to apply in the R1's.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guys,
just came across this thread.. I am appearing for the GMAT in the last week of July and I am also interested in forming a study group. But dont u guys feel that instead of meeting up someplace, we should plan to have online discussions, maybe on skype or google hangout.
anyway, since u guys already met yesterday, maybe someone can throw a light (or MoM) on yesterday's discussions.

And I also have a question/need opinion from you all on the IR book that I came across
GMAT Integrated Reasoning and Essay Strategy Guide 1935707833: Book: (9781935707837) | Flipkart.com
do you think it is worth buying? since they are giving 6 practice tests too, and MGMAT comes close to real GMAT question after GMATPrep, I am considering it a good buy. Please advice.
Thanks

Hi Vibhu,

The description of this book seems nice to me. Moreover it is also advisable to try all 6 practice tests. You can do two things:
Check if these are the same tests that Manhattan website offers.
Secondly, is there any other IR book recommended in this or any other forum.

I will also check the same once I get time. It is nice of you to come up with this query.

Regards,
Vikas
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,
just came across this thread.. I am appearing for the GMAT in the last week of July and I am also interested in forming a study group. But dont u guys feel that instead of meeting up someplace, we should plan to have online discussions, maybe on skype or google hangout.
anyway, since u guys already met yesterday, maybe someone can throw a light (or MoM) on yesterday's discussions.

And I also have a question/need opinion from you all on the IR book that I came across
GMAT Integrated Reasoning and Essay Strategy Guide 1935707833: Book: (9781935707837) | Flipkart.com
do you think it is worth buying? since they are giving 6 practice tests too, and MGMAT comes close to real GMAT question after GMATPrep, I am considering it a good buy. Please advice.
Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guy, count me in too. Let's finalize a date, time m place for the meeting. I'm okay with tomorrow (sunday off) morning (11ish) at CP (central place) if it suits all..

Cheers,

Guys, lets share the mobile numbers by PM. I may not be come to Delhi today. We can still have a phone call and discuss things.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guy, count me in too. Let's finalize a date, time m place for the meeting. I'm okay with tomorrow (sunday off) morning (11ish) at CP (central place) if it suits all..

Cheers,

I am available. Please inform me time and date when we are planning to meet.

Thanks.

Ranjeet
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys, we now have a sufficient number of people here. Lets plan a meet this weekend.

Kindly reply who all are available.

I am available. Please inform me time and date when we are planning to meet.

Thanks.

Ranjeet
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...