New version of PaGaLGuY - Now in Beta

765 Posts  ·  636 Users
About this group

Join this group to get the latest bits on features in development, feature-requests and to share your thoughts. 

Page 1 of 77

In which post have you applied in wbpsc workshop instructor?

#WBPSC.GOV.IN

Carpentry shop
Machine shop
Welding shop
Fitting shop
Post 66559230035603
1 like3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Test Post 2

1 like1 comment
SHiX
@SHiX  ·  186 karma

@devadattas waiting for the update like............

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Test post

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
scrabbler
@scrabbler  ·  35,265 karma

@SHiX You might like this then https://www.pagalguy.com/@shashank3012 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
SHiX
@SHiX  ·  186 karma

@scrabbler unbelievable!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pls fix this @deepu @pagalguy . All our threads and groups are gone. Weird stuff.

CAT '13: 87.16 | '14: 90.91 | '15: 98.04 | '16: 99.64 | NITIE, Joka | IIM Calcutta 2017-19 | PaGaLGuY 🙏🏽 
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
deepu
@deepuAdminPGHQ  ·  41,287 karma

You are still facing this problem ? 

good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,963 karma

It's fixed now. Thanks 😄  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Here are a few encounters with the app on iOS: 1. Editing is unavailable for posts. Only deletion is there. 2. 'Greater than', 'Less than' symbols when placed in a post changes the text to some ambiguous format with an '&' sign. 3. Permits only four options while making a poll. Limit should be extended to 12-15. 4. No formatting options available. Can't bold, italicize, or underline. 5. Messages can't be sent, unless you've previously conversed with the person, and the chat is in your inbox. I thought following the people first would help here, but to no avail. 6. That said, following your mentors is of no use, if you're only using the app. No notifications or mentions on top of feed, or elsewhere. I'm fairly new to this group. Are these things supposed to be kept this way? Are we currently working on these issues? Please assist. It really is bothering me to juggle between both, the website and the app.

JokaR | PG DT '18 | Billi Killers '17 | Cat '16 - 98.78, Cat '17 - 95.32, Cat '18 - 99.65
2 likes1 comment
pranjal.kumar

@ram.lakhan Thanks for the feedback!

We update the app regularly to add bugfixes and improve features, and I'll definitely add these to the list. 

Give us some time to release the update, and let us know if we nailed it. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir @deepu pls fix this chat wala bug .. irritating hai ye bohot .. msg notifications dont come in real time ...the order of messages sent and received is gone. moreover the text suddenly disppears when a new notification is received during typing 

Dil Gira Kahee Par Dafatan !!
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Only for IIM Call getters. PM on fb at https://www.facebook.com/sumit3pat for honest reply. Do not disturb me unnecessarily. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys! How you all doing? Congratulations to all the IIM 2017-19 call getters. In case of any help needed, do ping me. I will try my level best to answer your query. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@deepu @sonnes why i always receive mails from pagalguy spotlight. I unsubscribed it but it keeps on coming. It's very irritating, please look.

You do not keep lions in the stable meant for mules.
1 like2 comments
deepu
@deepuAdminPGHQ  ·  41,287 karma

@prithvi1729 might be a bug. will look into it. Can you fwd the latest such email you got to dev (at) pagalguy [dot] com ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prithvi1729
@prithvi1729  ·  1,235 karma

@deepu sure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@deepu @pagalguy @sonnes Many of the comments and links posted from mobile app. are not visible on PC operated platform.... Kindly fix the problem.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...