New venture around comic books (at IIM-Ahmedabad)

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello everyone, I'm a 2nd year student studying at IIM-Ahmedabad. My MBA journey started here on these very forums at Pagalguy, and now as a student at IIM-A I'm returning here to get some help from all of you. [image]*The Odd-ball P...
Page 1 of 1

Request everyone to kindly fill this survey and help us out. Thanks.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1BM600DBTU2JTtH

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

I'm a 2nd year student studying at IIM-Ahmedabad. My MBA journey started here on these very forums at Pagalguy, and now as a student at IIM-A I'm returning here to get some help from all of you.

The Odd-ball Project is an effort by a bunch of comic lovers from IIM-Ahmedabad to start a comic book company. We feel there are a lot of great comics both International and Indian that just aren't available as easily as a book in India, and we're hoping to fix that.

We 're conducting a survey to help understand what sort of comics people in India would like to read. Whether you're a comic geek, or have never tried a comic, do help us out by filling this survey (it will not take more than 3-4 minutes). And maybe sharing it. And we in turn will hopefully put some interesting comics on a bookshelf near you soon!

Survey link:

Thanks,
Nikhil Gulati
PGP Batch of 2013
Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad

P.S. Kindly forward to friends & family :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...