New to Pune ;)

28 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi folks, I have been transferred to the cultural capital of Maharasthra - Pune. Will be shifting there this weekend. I work for Infosys. So, puneites, which places will be the best in Pune for me to stay? I have heard about Aundh. How'...
Page 1 of 3

hi everybdy
im selected for imdr pune im frm ambala haryana.
i liked d place very much when i fist came here for my interview. i wanted to do my mba frm here only. now can anubdy help me to find a flat near imdr pune which is at fc road. it can b in around 2km radius. plz pgites help me out

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
well well well.... actually... tamanna hostel exists too.. n if u wanna remain by urself i guess it'll be the best bet 4 u... u'll have a shared room with TV etc in da common room.. rent wud b lik 2-2.5k.. shud b decent have heard frm friends.. u shud check it out..

its near I square IT behind tammanna hotel....

HTH
Puneet

Havent been there, was always under the impression that Tamanna was only a Hotel and Food Joint
kenstar Says
thnx@pranav,jackal,pranav and grovi. I think i will first check out at tamanna hostel

@ Ken - Tamanna hostel very much exists and is a decent place to stay, considering all extraenous needs like laundry, food, and cleaning up the room are taken care of.

Wakad and Balewadi are 2 other options you could look at, but having your own transportation would help you

thnx@pranav,jackal,pranav and grovi. I think i will first check out at tamanna hostel

Govi Says
TAMANNA is a Hotel and not a hostel 😃 . Post it on the Pune PG Meet thread too may be some one could suggest for accomodation

well well well.... actually... tamanna hostel exists too.. n if u wanna remain by urself i guess it'll be the best bet 4 u... u'll have a shared room with TV etc in da common room.. rent wud b lik 2-2.5k.. shud b decent have heard frm friends.. u shud check it out..

its near I square IT behind tammanna hotel....

HTH
Puneet
But .. i really really hope.. that food is better in Pune than Bangalore... i'm really looking to have some authentic & economical north indian food.. which i haven't been able to find in Bangalore yet... :)

@ govi
pune mein rehna hai to khaana peena to padega hi naa
live to eat or eat to live
Can anybody suggest me some good accomodation at pune.
My summer internship is at pune (may-june) and my office is in the gandhi infotech park ,hinjewadi. I wud prefer to stay near to the office in some hostel etc. as i am preparing for CAT 2006 and dont want to waste too much time commuting etc.
My internship money is decent enough,so rent hopefully won't be a problem.
Frndzz plzz suggest some good acco.
P.S: I hav heard of sum TAMANNA hostel at hinjewadi,is it feasible??

Hey Ken.. i wud suggest that you get around and live at Wakad as taht is a plae very close to Hinjewadi and the rent there is decent enough.. Also there will be people who will allow you a 2 month PG at a decent rent and the best way to start the hunt is to look in the TOI every morning and make a few calls....
for hunting out all the gud eating points check out this thread ....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/eating-out-25013171

panchya the guy needs info on accomodation and not eating joints. This is out of context here

and for hunting out all the gud eating points check out this thread also ....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/eating-out-25013171

*edited to change confusing tone*

Can anybody suggest me some good accomodation at pune.
My summer internship is at pune (may-june) and my office is in the gandhi infotech park ,hinjewadi. I wud prefer to stay near to the office in some hostel etc. as i am preparing for CAT 2006 and dont want to waste too much time commuting etc.
My internship money is decent enough,so rent hopefully won't be a problem.
Frndzz plzz suggest some good acco.
P.S: I hav heard of sum TAMANNA hostel at hinjewadi,is it feasible??

TAMANNA is a Hotel and not a hostel 😃 . Post it on the Pune PG Meet thread too may be some one could suggest for accomodation