NEW to GMAT

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi my name is usman..... starting to prepare for gmat ...need to give dec 2011.... i require a thorough gmat prep plan .... starting from scratch ...... and i also want to know how important is vocab in gmat ... and if yes plz provide w...
Page 1 of 1

Hi neighbour,

go through the other threads...
like GMAT query center. there re other threads dedicated to quants, RC DS etc...
u will get everything there
from a detailed study plan to a comprehensive list of books and tests tooo...

all the best for ur prep

Hi

my name is usman..... starting to prepare for gmat ...need to give dec 2011....

i require a thorough gmat prep plan .... starting from scratch ...... and i also want to know how important is vocab in gmat ... and if yes plz provide with and word lists you members have ......i have 4 mnths to prepare..

prep plan is very important ...plz provide with it

any help would be highly appreciated .... i m new to this forum and from ur neighbouring country .... plz help...and suggest any books as well

regards
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
muz
@muz  ·  0 karma

Hi

my name is usman..... starting to prepare for gmat ...need to give dec 2011....

i require a thorough gmat prep plan .... starting from scratch ...... and i also want to know how important is vocab in gmat ... and if yes plz provide with and word lists you members have ......i have 4 mnths to prepare..

prep plan is very important ...plz provide with it

any help would be highly appreciated .... i m new to this forum and from ur neighbouring country .... plz help...and suggest any books as well

regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.