New IIMs GDPI calls

8 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group

Please post your percentiles and categories.And the institutes you've received a call from

Page 1 of 1

Puys.. major problem. Did not save my personal details form. Can I retrieve it now. That link where we could log in has expired. Please help ASAP !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have to report at 9AM. At what time approximately will i be free? @MasterOfTheTige

Fly away!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi..i have wat, pi on feb 25th for 6 new iims in bangalore...they say i've to bring the original marks lists of my qualification to the interview, but they are with my college authorities as i am a final year student of b.pharmacy...what to do now? are'nt attested copies enough?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, I have a backlog in my 3-2 semester. unfortunately there are no advanced supplementary exams in our college. I've been called for the interview of 6 new iims, iim indore. can my poor academics cost me big time. pls help me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...I had received cash prizes of around 15k for being the top scorer in the college...can that be considered as

Intra-School/Intra College scholarship???

Faith can move mountains and so can determination!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its written that new IIMs are expected to call around 10000 students...but at 96.82 OA cutoff...they wud get only arnd 5500 students....what abt odr 4500 students??

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The site is down so rather than posting in individual college threads, consolidate it here so that we can get an idea of the cut offs.

Converts : NMIMS FTMBA Feb CMAT 298 (95-95-85-23) : I do know a bit though :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please post your percentiles and categories.

And the institutes you've received a call from
Converts : NMIMS FTMBA Feb CMAT 298 (95-95-85-23) : I do know a bit though :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...