New IIMs comparison for the batch of 2017-19!!

128 Posts  ·  7,133 Users
About this group

There is a lot of confusion among the aspirants regarding which IIM to opt for among IIM Kashipur,Raipur,Ranchi,Rohtak,Trichy and Udaipur. This thread will help aspirants to make a wise choice. Inviting everyone's opinion. Please do state your preferrences and reasoning behind the same to help fellow aspirants!!

Page 1 of 13

For Marketing ?

IIM Raipur
IIM Udaipur
27 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have offered admission in IIM Udaipur so I shifted from IIM vizag, but now iim vizag is not refunding my term 1 fee. What should I do now? I asked them earlier how much will I get refunded first they didn't reply and told me to wait for 5-6 days and now I have submitted my acceptance fee for Udaipur.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
yogi.verma
@yogi.verma  ·  26 karma

you need to keep following up, send a mail every alternative day. even I received the amount I guess after 3 months or so

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cosmotrian
@cosmotrian  ·  87 karma

They won't return ur fees now...that's was their policy this year unfortunately..but bro congratulations for Udaipur and do join Udaipur doesn't matter if they are returning your money or not ...baby iims is now where close to new iims

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Urgent: please vote

IIM Udaipur
IIM Ranchi
57 answers

Hi Guys 

Could you help me decide between XIMB and IIM kashipur ? 

I have two years of work ex in IT software development

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Apart from package what is the reason that kashipur is underrated

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FOR MARKETING?

IIM RAIPUR
IIM RANCHI
46 answers

IIM Raipur vs IIM Kashipur ?

IIM RAIPUR
IIM KASHIPUR
67 answers

Any update on IIM Kozhikode's next list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which IIM is better considering all aspects: Campus, Placements, Location, Student life, Guest faculties, Growth etc. Please share your reason in comment box.

IIM Udaipur
IIM Ranchi
IIM Trichy
IIM Kashipur
90 answers

Guys help me out here. I have secured admission in Iim rohtak and udaipur is ews wl 27. Is there chances of conversion ? Also As rohtak as it's placement reports audited by crisil and it claims is average package of 13.7 and udaipur has it around 12 . The number of companies company visiting campus are almost same. So why udaipur is considered above rohtak?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shradha1509
@Shradha1509  ·  9 karma

People are bad mouthing rohtak that's why

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cosmotrian
@cosmotrian  ·  87 karma

Both are really good .don't go with this what is going on here with rohtak ..they r performing good

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...