New Feature: Say thanks or No thanks!

53 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Below every post we now have a button that allows you to say thanks to a specific poster. There are two advantages to this, firstly you can thank someone as soon as you've read a post and you can make them feel appreciated because it takes a lot o...
Page 1 of 6

aayega balak.. aayega .. .. dheeraj rakho

Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well I see the feature up and running again but the thank/groan count is gayab!!!!!

Where do we see that?

pagalguy Says
Testing, recoding, optimizing .. .. it be back soon!
i hope we dont lose the thanks and groans we had earned
pagalguy Says

Hehehe...

I actually thought that I had exhausted my "limit of 100" Thanks or something.. coz coincidentally.. I reached my 100-odd Thanks mark...!

Command like a king, work like a slave.

Thanks/Groans feature gone? or some testing is ON?

A perfect example of driving away n00bs from this site:
http://www.pagalguy.com/664120-post21.html

Ok! So he posted in the wrong place... But did that deserve so many groans? :huh:

And his/her PG ID is "nowheretogo" 😐

A perfect example of driving away n00bs from this site:
http://www.pagalguy.com/664120-post21.html

Ok! So he posted in the wrong place... But did that deserve so many groans? :huh:

catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma
Mahip Says
....Specially moderators/administrators are always going to be "Groaned at" because every second user does not like to get any "command" from others. Taking the groan feature away from the moderators/administrators would hide their mistakes as not all groans are wrong, some are very correct as well. ...

See this... http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/introduce-yourself-25000006/13
Even Allwin's introduction post was groaned at!!...Ban all these people I say :p

aspire Says
Hi , I have a request , shouldnt the mods , administrators, createasurs,quantasaurus etc be beyond this thanks and groans .. okie it would be great to have the thanks , but definitely not the groans , I personally feel that guys like Mahip , apurv et al are doing a great job , and this groans feature , shouldnt be made applicable to them . Take the case of Apurv, that dude , does so much hard work , researches a lot and comes up with such beautiful articles , only to end up being groaned at by somebody who was jealous or didnt want that article to appear , now tell me is it fair .. regards p.s just wanted to prove my point ... take a hint from my groan on this post

Sorry to say, but all this is always going to happen with so many members on the forum. Agreed that many of the groans are unnecessary, just for fun, but we cannot control them. Specially moderators/administrators are always going to be "Groaned at" because every second user does not like to get any "command" from others. Taking the groan feature away from the moderators/administrators would hide their mistakes as not all groans are wrong, some are very correct as well.

We don't mind being groaned at...

PS: 1000+ Thanks completed