new entrant

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hey guys !!!!...have a ceratin query....i have 85%in 10 and 78 % in 12...currently pursuing my btech and will be entering in 5th sem this july..fr btech i m sure abt completing it with a cgpa of abt 8...nw the thing is ki i m really really passion...
Page 1 of 1
aktc Says
hey guys !!!!...have a ceratin query....i have 85%in 10 and 78 % in 12...currently pursuing my btech and will be entering in 5th sem this july..fr btech i m sure abt completing it with a cgpa of abt 8...nw the thing is ki i m really really passionate abt mba...so passionate tht i began my preparations fr mba entrances from the very beginning of my btech..bt the fear tht is deep inside me is regarding my academic performance(background)...which doesnt sounds good to me...guys do guide me abt wat r my chances of getting in a top MBA institution in country(like IIM'S,IIFT,FMS,ISB,IMT,MDI,NMIMS,SIBM)....the pont is ki i staright away wanna go fr mba after my graduation....???? PLZ REPLY ASAP....will be greatly thankful to u.....

Hello !

Post your query here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-current-job-related-dilemma-queries-25072294

Please don't start a new thread before searching through the forum .

All the best
“Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.”
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guys !!!!...have a ceratin query....i have 85%in 10 and 78 % in 12...currently pursuing my btech and will be entering in 5th sem this july..fr btech i m sure abt completing it with a cgpa of abt 8...nw the thing is ki i m really really passionate abt mba...so passionate tht i began my preparations fr mba entrances from the very beginning of my btech..bt the fear tht is deep inside me is regarding my academic performance(background)...which doesnt sounds good to me...guys do guide me abt wat r my chances of getting in a top MBA institution in country(like IIM'S,IIFT,FMS,ISB,IMT,MDI,NMIMS,SIBM)....the pont is ki i staright away wanna go fr mba after my graduation....???? PLZ REPLY ASAP....will be greatly thankful to u.....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.