NEW at PG ... and Confused/Lost ? Check this post out!

2,876 Posts  ·  1,074 Users
About this group

Hi all... The purpose of this thread is to help you. If you have any doubts regarding the forum and its usage, post here. anything like 'iima gd/pi' or 'how to change avatar' or 'how to post an attachment' goes here. If you are not very sure,...

Page 1 of 288

FMS Delhi Admissions 2019-21

Registrations are open for MBA Full Time, Batch of 2019-21 

Link: www.fmsadmissions.com

Last Date to apply: 20th November 2018

Information Bulletin: http://fms.edu/sites/default/files/files/03_Information%20Bulletin_MBA&Doctoral%20Programmes%E2%80%932019_Print(2)_output.pdf

Note: 

1. CAT score is mndatory for all Indian nationals applying for admission into FMS MBA FT 2019-21.

2. Sending the hardcopy of the form is no more required

3. Diploma holders (Graduate) can also apply from this year onwards

Road to FMS: https://dare2compete.com/bites/selection-criteria-for-faculty-of-management-studiesfms-delhi/

Post 6226562259615744
FMS Delhi| CAT-17: 99.74 | GEM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone. I am presently pursuing M. tech in chemical engineering. Can I do an MBA after my M. Tech? Can I get admissions in top B-schools?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good Canadian B school ?

2 comments
vishal.das
@vishal.das  ·  11,372 karma
@Niharika2885 University of torrento .. as per my review from friends
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mmarry
@Mmarry  ·  0 karma

This is a most using Online tutorial which allows me to learn how to know about http://mycomputerwindows10.com windows 10 operating system and where to search for My computer. Thank you so much to this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@divyamodi said:
XIMB-HR or XISS-HR ???Which one should I join ?
Hi,

You are posting this question in wrong thread. This thead is for those who are new to PG and wanted to know how to use PG ( pagalguy )

Rather go to this thread..

If My Mind Can Conceive It and My Heart Can Believe it. I Know I will Acheive It.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

XIMB-HR or XISS-HR ???
Which one should I join ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone,

Do you guys think it is wise for a person to do an mba after pgdm ( or pgdm after mba ? )

Also, if this person has a second division through out her / his academics , will they face issues while getting an admission in colleges like JBIMS, XLRI , SP JAIN and the dream land IIM ...?

Should this person hide the degree she / he holds and show a 2 years of gap in their career or disclose the fact during the gd pi ( or placements ) about the degree?

Profile : 10th : 52 %
12th : 62 %
Graduation: 55%
Work ex: 4 years into Recruitment .

and yes there is this big question does age really matter during the placements ??/

An honest advice will really help.

Regards
Sima

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@LeoN88 said:
Bhai, search is available on right-hand top-corner; still I'd suggest You to use Google search. If you are looking for Wilson's theorem, search "Wilson's theorem,Pagalguy"; If you are looking for GK thread search : Official GK Thread2012-13,Paglguy; This may come handy : www.pagalguy.com/help
Yes I saw the search box on top-right hand. But this searches all the PG forums, doesnt allow me to specify the forums to search.

My question is
- Isnt the advanced search function available on PG anymore? And how do I search within a thread (which was possible in old version of PG)?

Before posting this query, I already went thru the help link u provided...but couldnt find anything that guides me on how to search.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vaibz said:
I have been using PG since some time now, but pretty confused with the new site. Isn't the 'Advanced search' available now? If not then how do I search within specific sections of the forum, or within an individual thread?In fact I couldnt even find this part (Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback) of the forum on the main forum's page (www.pagalguy.com/forums/)...am I missing something?
Bhai, search is available on right-hand top-corner; still I'd suggest You to use Google search. If you are looking for Wilson's theorem, search "Wilson's theorem,Pagalguy"; If you are looking for GK thread search : Official GK Thread2012-13,Paglguy;
This may come handy : http://www.pagalguy.com/help
I never wanted what I gave up; I never gave up what I wanted.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been using PG since some time now, but pretty confused with the new site. Isn't the 'Advanced search' available now? If not then how do I search within specific sections of the forum, or within an individual thread?

In fact I couldnt even find this part ( Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback) of the forum on the main forum's page (http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/)...am I missing something?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAn i upload my college(B school) event on PG??
or its against PG policies??

KIAMS Batch-15 PUNE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...