Negative Marking Schema Of CAT

5 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
In most of the mock CAT test it is said that there is 0.25 negative marking(or 25%). But many say there is a incremental -ve marking. Or even it depends on the IIMA for the -ve marking for that particular year. If anyone knows details regarding ...
Page 1 of 1

t dont think u guys need to fret abt things which r not in ur control....just relax and dont speculate......try doing something more productive......

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

this qs has been bugging many of us... some say its 2/3 of the face value of the qs (.33 for 1 markers, and .66 for 2 markers)... and i have been hearing this incremental funda for a few days now... senior PGites pls clarify if possible..

hey i dont think any body can u give the exact idea but i have heard frm a reliable source it is -2/7 n yes incremental is there.may not be in ur percentile but acuracy gets preference over marks smtime.
Subject to debate.
Standard Disclaimers reply

hi thr, m jus nt goin easy wid v.a... my scores degrdin day by day..
its jus tht i don gt to answer even vocab. based Q.

hey i dont think any body can u give the exact idea but i have heard frm a reliable source it is -2/7 n yes incremental is there.may not be in ur percentile but acuracy gets preference over marks smtime.
Subject to debate.
Standard Disclaimers reply

In most of the mock CAT test it is said that there is 0.25 negative marking(or 25%). But many say there is a incremental -ve marking. Or even it depends on the IIMA for the -ve marking for that particular year.
If anyone knows details regarding it ,plz inform me.