Join here to discuss on NEET PG 2020 Exam and Get all the details about Exam Date, Notification, Registration Process, Syllabus, Admit card, Preparation, Results, cut off and much more.
NEET PG 2020
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – Postgraduate (PG) is an entrance exam conducted every year for students aspiring to study pursue postgraduate medical courses in private or government medical colleges.
Here are some important details about NEET PG 2019 –
Notification release date: 1st November 2019
Start date of Application: 1st November 2019
Last date of Application: 21st November 2019 (till 11:55 pm)
Start date of Application correction: 3rd December 2019
Last date of Application correction: 7th December 2019
Release of Mock Tests: 20th December 2019
Release of the Admit Card: 4th week of December 2019
NEET PG 2020 Date of Examination: 5th January 2020
Declaration of Result: By 31st January 2020
The start date for Counselling: 4th week of February 2020
• MBBS Degree or Provisional MBBS Pass certificate by MCI.
• Candidates must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS Degree.
• 1 year of the internship should be completed as on 31st March 2020.
• General/ Other Backward Classes: Rs 3,750
• Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities: Rs 2,750
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online)
Duration of exam: 3 hours 30 minutes
Official website URL: https://natboard.edu.in/
Documents required on the exam day:
• NEET PG 2020 admit card with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
• A valid photo identity proof.
• Photocopy of the Registration certificate of State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
The validity of Exam results: 1 year
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on NEET PG 2020, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY