Karnataka mbbs admission 2020 The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore, the regulatory body for Karnataka MBBS 2020 counselling .Counseling for medical and dental admissions in the state of Karnataka. The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by KEA. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC.
Note : Only Karnataka domicile candidate can take admission in Karnataka Government colleges other then Karnataka state candidate can take admission only in private MBBS/Bds Colleges.Karnataka MBBS Admission 2020:
The Karnataka Examinations Authority is supervising the Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the undergraduate medical and dental programs from the popular colleges of the Karnataka state, they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority(Kea).
Karnataka MBBS BDS admission will be done through Karnaatka neet counselling taken on the basis of NEET UG score, therefore, it is obligatory to qualify NEET 2019. The successful submission of Karnataka
Neet 2020 application form implies candidates are eligible to participate in the document verification session and then counselling. candidates will be required to enter their preferences of colleges as well as courses, in which they wish to get admission into. Using these preferences, the authority will allot the seats in the medical and dental colleges of the state.Karnataka NEET Counselling Key Dates
Here we have given the official schedule of Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release 2nd week of June 2020 Last date to submit the application 3rd week of June 2020 (5:30 pm) Last date for fee payment 3rd week of June 2020 (5:30 pm)
Document verification 4th week of June 2020 1st Round Schedule of UG NEET Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure last week of June 2020 Option Entry by Eligible Candidates 1st week of July 2020 Publication of Mock Allotments Results 1st week of July 2020 Provision to Change Option Entry by Eligible Candidates 1st week of July 2020 Publication of 1st Round Allotment Result 1st week of July 2020 Last date for reporting the colleges 1st week of July 2020 https://cbseneet2019.co.in/
- Age Criteria - Candidates must be at least 17 years of age to appear for NEET 2020. The upper age limit has been removed for now. However, the final decision will be taken on the basis of the Supreme Court’s order.
- Education Qualification - The educational qualification will remain as stated by the National Testing Agency (NTA), exam conducting body of NEET 2020. Candidates will be required to qualify the NEET 2019 by securing the minimum qualifying percentile as per their category.
- Domicile Eligibility - The domicile criteria have to be fulfilled by the candidates who are applying for Karnataka MBBS admission to government seats. The government seats will include the 85% State Quota seats of government colleges and a percentage of seats of the private and minority colleges. The domicile eligibility will vary from seat to seat.
Karnataka state releases seat matrix for different categories for admission in MBBS (St. John’s Medical College, Karnataka) candidates can check the same from below for reference purpose:
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P) as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – OtherQuota (Q) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P)
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N)
- Medical & Dental – Other Quota (Q)
Required Documents For Karnataka Admission 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Here's How You Can Crack NEET Without Coaching:
As NEET is a tough nut to crack, securing a seat in the top medical colleges does not
necessarily require a coaching only if you are highly determined. While you may be doubted
upon your decision of self-study but an applause and appreciation is what you deserve.
Since, self-study is more favourable to students, we are here to your rescue!
The article assists you with all important points that candidates must consider
while preparing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test all by their own.vist for more
We are just moving forward with dreams and courage. All patients and users are the key of this network. Our success is in our service to them. We will not be confined to service only, sometimes we will request you, as responsible people of this society, to come forward with help for another miserable person. On the other hand, you will receive help when you need it. This is the original mantra of the network.
https://unacademy.com/course/hindi-structure-of-nucleic-acids-dna-and-rna/44PPPE0W?fbclid=IwAR3M8SFMDKcs0CWRu0d6Uva3s6L6LhOu3XEAlQGG0WSXbDEnWoONRw2XMgQ .......follow vineeta chauhan for biology...unacademy.com
There are many kinds of problems like effects of enemies' problem, bad spirits and any other type of negative energy.Black magic specialist in india MK Shastri Ji offered solution of every problem no matter how much it tricky, how long trapped in or in which corner of the world you are seated.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 Announced at official website.
Check Your Score