*CRACK Bank PO, CAT 2020 and other exams!*
* Materials can be used for any competitive examination having an aptitude round (aptitude- Quantitative section, Verbal Section and Reasoning section). Materials can be used for multiple things at once! *
- For MBA Competitive Exams
-Bank PO and other Exams like
· IBPS PO
· SBI PO
· RRB PO
· LIC and Insurance AO
· Bank Clerical Exams
ONLINE MATERIALS Rs 500 Rs 400 (20% discount) only!
Total Materials= 86 GB
Pay me through GPay or UPI and I will share the materials through Google Drives.
Please reach out to me at-
• AMIYA sir’s whole course (QA)
• Arun Sharma and Sarvesh Verma Books
• Career Launcher’s Smart CAT Cracker (ALL VIDEOS)
• 100’s of important PDF’s and Images
• Total Gadha Materials
• Hand written Quants Notes (different PDF for different chapters)
• Previous papers of CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP and other exams
• Loads of materials and videos on RC’s and Verbal preparation
• BYJU’s videos of whole CAT course
• CL 361 degree minds full videos
• Takshzila PDF exercises
• Critical Reasoning videos
• NMAT Resources
• AMIYA Sir YouTube downloaded videos
• Learning Roots YouTube downloaded videos
• CAT 500 (IMS), Amiya Sir’s QA book, HITBULLSEYE’s must solve questions.
• TIME (2007-2017), CL(2009-2014 and 2017), IMS Mocks from previous years
• 100’s of PDFs about Vocabulary and Verbal Prep for GRE
• Manhattan Prep GRE Guide
• Links to free GRE mocks
• Study materials collated by students
• Barrons New GRE book
• VOCAB PDFs
DM Me for pictures/other details
Linerixibat (GSK2330672) is a highly potent, nonabsorbable ASBT(apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter) inhibitor (hASBT IC50=42 nM) which lowers glucose in an animal model of type 2 diabetes and shows excellent developability properties for evaluating the potential therapeutic utility of a nonabsorbable ASBT inhibitor for treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes.
Rigosertib (ON-01910) is a multi-kinase inhibitor and a selective anti-cancer agent, which induces apoptosis by inhibition the PI3 kinase/Akt pathway, promots the phosphorylation of histone H2AX and induces G2/M arrest in cell cycle. Rigosertib is a selective and non-ATP-competitive inhibitor of PLK1 with an IC50 of 9 nM.
Karnataka mbbs admission 2020 The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore, the regulatory body for Karnataka MBBS 2020 counselling .Counseling for medical and dental admissions in the state of Karnataka. The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by KEA. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC.
Note : Only Karnataka domicile candidate can take admission in Karnataka Government colleges other then Karnataka state candidate can take admission only in private MBBS/Bds Colleges.Karnataka MBBS Admission 2020:
The Karnataka Examinations Authority is supervising the Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the undergraduate medical and dental programs from the popular colleges of the Karnataka state, they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority(Kea).
Karnataka MBBS BDS admission will be done through Karnaatka neet counselling taken on the basis of NEET UG score, therefore, it is obligatory to qualify NEET 2019. The successful submission of Karnataka
Neet 2020 application form implies candidates are eligible to participate in the document verification session and then counselling. candidates will be required to enter their preferences of colleges as well as courses, in which they wish to get admission into. Using these preferences, the authority will allot the seats in the medical and dental colleges of the state.Karnataka NEET Counselling Key Dates
Here we have given the official schedule of Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release 2nd week of June 2020 Last date to submit the application 3rd week of June 2020 (5:30 pm) Last date for fee payment 3rd week of June 2020 (5:30 pm)
Document verification 4th week of June 2020 1st Round Schedule of UG NEET Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure last week of June 2020 Option Entry by Eligible Candidates 1st week of July 2020 Publication of Mock Allotments Results 1st week of July 2020 Provision to Change Option Entry by Eligible Candidates 1st week of July 2020 Publication of 1st Round Allotment Result 1st week of July 2020 Last date for reporting the colleges 1st week of July 2020 https://cbseneet2019.co.in/
- Age Criteria - Candidates must be at least 17 years of age to appear for NEET 2020. The upper age limit has been removed for now. However, the final decision will be taken on the basis of the Supreme Court’s order.
- Education Qualification - The educational qualification will remain as stated by the National Testing Agency (NTA), exam conducting body of NEET 2020. Candidates will be required to qualify the NEET 2019 by securing the minimum qualifying percentile as per their category.
- Domicile Eligibility - The domicile criteria have to be fulfilled by the candidates who are applying for Karnataka MBBS admission to government seats. The government seats will include the 85% State Quota seats of government colleges and a percentage of seats of the private and minority colleges. The domicile eligibility will vary from seat to seat.
Karnataka state releases seat matrix for different categories for admission in MBBS (St. John’s Medical College, Karnataka) candidates can check the same from below for reference purpose:
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P) as on July 04, 2019.
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – OtherQuota (Q) as on July 04, 2019
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – General
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Hyd-Kar
- Medical & Dental – Govt. Quota (G) – Special Category
- Medical & Dental – Private Quota (P)
- Medical & Dental – NRI Quota (N)
- Medical & Dental – Other Quota (Q)
Required Documents For Karnataka Admission 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Here's How You Can Crack NEET Without Coaching:
As NEET is a tough nut to crack, securing a seat in the top medical colleges does not
necessarily require a coaching only if you are highly determined. While you may be doubted
upon your decision of self-study but an applause and appreciation is what you deserve.
Since, self-study is more favourable to students, we are here to your rescue!
The article assists you with all important points that candidates must consider
while preparing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test all by their own.vist for more
We are just moving forward with dreams and courage. All patients and users are the key of this network. Our success is in our service to them. We will not be confined to service only, sometimes we will request you, as responsible people of this society, to come forward with help for another miserable person. On the other hand, you will receive help when you need it. This is the original mantra of the network.
https://unacademy.com/course/hindi-structure-of-nucleic-acids-dna-and-rna/44PPPE0W?fbclid=IwAR3M8SFMDKcs0CWRu0d6Uva3s6L6LhOu3XEAlQGG0WSXbDEnWoONRw2XMgQ .......follow vineeta chauhan for biology...unacademy.com