Crack NEET UG 2017 Exam- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on NEET UG 2017 and Get all the updates about NEET latest news,NEET Application form, NEET Answer key, NEET Admit Card and much more...

15 Posts  ·  2,047 Users
Recommended

Important instructions for NEET UG 2017

Page 1 of 1

NEET to be conducted twice a year; first test in December 2018: All you need to know -

http://bit.ly/2lgLCEF

Love to Learn

howard5
@howard5 @howard5  ·  5 months ago

very nice informations you are porviding thanks for this post.

undefined
Write a comment...

AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 Announced at official website. 

Check Your Score

Love to Learn

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey guys..m looking for a good chemistry tutor for NEET exam in Delhi-NCR...kindly suggest

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Kush1234512
@Kush1234512 @Kush1234512  ·  8 months ago

Thanks a lot... Will check this out

•  
arnabsanyal999
Arnab Sanyal  @arnabsanyal999  ·  8 months ago

@Kush1234512 you are welcome

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey guy can u plz provide ur biology written class notes plz

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

During the NEET 2017 exam can you start with Biology first then Chemistry questions and Physics last? 

gayathrimk
Gayathri Vel @gayathrimk  ·  1 year ago

Hey!! Results are out!! For NEET 2018, I would recommend my fellow Friends to write in the Following pattern: Chemistry- Biology-Physics. 

•  
pooja_mehra
@pooja_mehra @pooja_mehra  ·  8 months ago

NEET Application Form Correction (Started) - 15th Mar - 17th Mar -  https://goo.gl/dEY7VN 

undefined
Write a comment...

During the NEET 2017 exam can you start with Biology first then Chemistry questions and Physics last?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What r other form that need to be filled on basis of Neet Registration and last date. I know Jipmer prospectus is launched which has separate exam like AIIMS.

•  
purnangshupaul
Purnangshu Paul  @purnangshupaul  ·  2 years ago
Once you have filled the application form of NEET for MBBS/BDS courses across the country, you do not have other colleges to apply seperately. The selection of candidates will be made based on thier scores and rank in NEET 2017. The canddiates wil...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am doing my 11th and 12 th from Punjab but has done my 10th from UP. Hope punjab will be treated as my home state. I will appear in NEET UG 2018. Please guide.

•  
purnangshupaul

You can apply your city of examination as Punjab and would be qualified for state quota seats as well. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I belong to OBC category. My maths is really weak and consequently my physics and chemistry too. But I'm exceptionally good in Biology and had scored full marks in bio. in my class 12th exams. Kindly guide me how to prepare my stategy for NEET 201...
Read more...
  •  
purnangshupaul
Cracking NEET, just like any other entrance examination, needs proper planning and hard work. There is no shortcut to it and thus you need to be fully aware of: Your Syllabus Time in your hand Pattern of the examination Total number of Questions ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
1) I appeared in 2015 paper but exam was cancelled, but I was not appeared in Re-Exam 2015 2) I appeared in neet 2016 first paper but there was opportunity to give neet 2016 2nd paper so I again filled application to cancel my 2016 first paper an...
Read more...
  •  
purnangshupaul
First of all, only if you appeared for an examinatio in any year, it would be counted as an attempt for you. Secondly, all candidates from this year onwards will get only three NEET. Thirdly, NEET 2017 will be counted as the first attempt by the a...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...