needing your help here

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
hi, i'm a 4th year engg. student in bits,mesra with a cgpa of 6.74 and no significant extra-curricular activities to talk about.so i would like to know how much my past acads will count during GD and PI since i'm performing well in mocks right n...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
i'm a 4th year engg. student in bits,mesra with a cgpa of 6.74 and no significant extra-curricular activities to talk about.so i would like to know how much my past acads will count during GD and PI since i'm performing well in mocks right now.or should i go 4 work exp. i'm placed in tcs.

If you are doing well and if you can get a similar score in CAT, trust me your past performance in graduation will hardly matter.
So just concentrate on the coming exams and worry over this issue after the results are out in Jan 2007. All the best. :
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

see u can always give excuses for failures but just one reason to succeed and that is ur determination+hardwork. There is no harm if u give ur best shot at cat this yr no matter what the final result is since there is nothing to loose. GO ahead with ur preparation seriously without thinking about all the shit that might have happened in the past. 😃

hi,
i'm a 4th year engg. student in bits,mesra with a cgpa of 6.74 and no significant extra-curricular activities to talk about.so i would like to know how much my past acads will count during GD and PI since i'm performing well in mocks right now.or should i go 4 work exp. i'm placed in tcs.