Needed urgent help

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello, I have a clarification to make regarding the TOEFL score. I have recently received 104 as my TOEFL iBT score. I have made sure that the colleges im applying to receive the scores directly. But I have not received the hard copy of it. S...
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I have a clarification to make regarding the TOEFL score. I have recently received 104 as my TOEFL iBT score. I have made sure that the colleges im applying to receive the scores directly. But I have not received the hard copy of it. So i would not be able to scan and send the toefl scores with my application. Would my application still be considered complete and for further processing if I send the application without the scanned copy of toefl score ? I have made sure the colleges receive the score directly from TOEFL.

Dude..dont open new threads for individual queries..:
Post here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/a-thread-for-toefl-25009677
Use the search option before opening any thread for a query.
@Mods..pls do the needful:-P
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello,

I have a clarification to make regarding the TOEFL score. I have recently received 104 as my TOEFL iBT score. I have made sure that the colleges im applying to receive the scores directly. But I have not received the hard copy of it. So i would not be able to scan and send the toefl scores with my application. Would my application still be considered complete and for further processing if I send the application without the scanned copy of toefl score ? I have made sure the colleges receive the score directly from TOEFL.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.