Needed help For NIT, Trichy 2008 Admissions

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have a peculiar :-?query. I had posted abt this in the thread that was opened long back, now with no activity. Henceforth, trying to eye a few so as to get an answer. :: I was wailisted in the first list @ NIT Trichy and I got a...
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
I have a peculiar :-?query. I had posted abt this in the thread that was opened long back, now with no activity. Henceforth, trying to eye a few so as to get an answer.

I was wailisted in the first list @ NIT Trichy and I got a letter informing the same abt that which asked me to report on 30th for councel, last week. But sterday I got antoher letter frm NIT stating that I had been provisionally selected and I need to come for councel on 24th ( yup day after tomoro). Now tat I reside @ Delhi , I need to make sure that its worth coming. Seniors , a little help will be fine. Thanks a lot... !!!!

Hi

Welcome to PG

Please do not open new threads for individual queries. Use the search option to locate the relevant thread.You can search here.

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Please go through the following link to find your way around the forum

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

You can post your query here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-doms-nit-trichy-2007-25017399

Mods please lock this thread

Yenjaay
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All,
I have a peculiar :-?query. I had posted abt this in the thread that was opened long back, now with no activity. Henceforth, trying to eye a few so as to get an answer.

I was wailisted in the first list @ NIT Trichy and I got a letter informing the same abt that which asked me to report on 30th for councel, last week. But sterday I got antoher letter frm NIT stating that I had been provisionally selected and I need to come for councel on 24th ( yup day after tomoro). Now tat I reside @ Delhi , I need to make sure that its worth coming. Seniors , a little help will be fine. Thanks a lot... !!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.