need your guidance and suggestions

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
hello guys please guide me and answer some questions please.. i am in C.A final currently and have my finals in may 2014 . i am in my third year of b.com from sol. i am 21 right now.. i have seen a lot of threads here about life at iim , but ...
Page 1 of 1
hello guys please guide me and answer some questions please..
i am in C.A final currently and have my finals in may 2014 . i am in my third year of b.com from sol. i am 21 right now..
i have seen a lot of threads here about life at iim , but can you guys please shed some light on life after iim . how is the job . what roles and assingments does an mba have to do , i am looking for practical answers , the more the detailed the better it is .
about me a bit this will help you to guide me more
i initially chose science as my main stream in 11 th class , but moved to commerce in the end in 11th . i had already failed a lot in 11 th . i had a lot of interest in computers back then i was into gaming ,mobiles, gadgets , little bit hacking..
then after lot of failures in 12 th class especially in maths . i chose C.A , as my focus was to make loads and loads of money and C.A was the only field which was the least crowded and almost all of the C.A were very Rich ..
as far as subjects i liked accounts and taxation when i was preparing for ipcc and i was pretty ok till then.. no hatred apart from the negative atmosphere of passing in C.A exams like C.A mein bachhe pass nahi hote . sirf 10 % result aata hai . it takes ages to complete C.A and all that crap
after clearing ipcc i started my internship in a small firm.. i did some small audits , returns , then i had 2 high level assignments for 2 big MNC . i observed the atmosphere and saw other C.A working in real time . and that was it i decided to just get the degree as i hate number crunching now . the actual life is completely different from the theoritical life , there is no room for creativity . in practice C.a are focused on making money by fooling people , making adjustmentsentries , black to white etc..( not all but most of the practices are like these ) , most of the income needless to say is illegal . i dont want to get into that stuff nomatter how much money they may provide . In jobs i saw people doing nothing more than clerical job , no matter at what level the job is it is all creating and matching accounts , statements reports in excel, even in taxation . at first every thing is intereseting and by the time you learn to do that it is all repition and it is clerical job
now i find studying much more fun and entertaining than working as a ca in a firm. and believe me i have seen no C.A now who is satisfied with the work.. Practice guys says do job in future , there is no money in practice even though they make crores of rupees per year . job guys are sick of work pressure they get from the companies and the kind of work ..
and MBa seems to be the best alternative for me . i heard that we can even switch careers in mba. like i am from commerece and go into science and technology , not technically but at a mangerial level in mba . please guide me . i would love to work in teams , as long as the work is good and interesting.. please guide me ..
thanks thanks thanks a lot in advance and taking your time to read , hoping for a response .
ďťż
also i posted the same thread in chit chat section please feel free to delete that thread thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...