My profile is as follows,
1. 10th, 12th - percentage scored - 90's
1. B.E. Mechanical -percentage scored - 80's
2. After B.E., 5 months internship at a manufacturing indstry
3. After internship, worked for 21 months at R&D; of a major multinational manufacturing industry
4. Currently in a multinational software industry, not the regular IT profile, but related to R&D.;
5. Won national level award in engineering. Extra curriculars acitvities in school, college and in professional life.
Plannig to do MBA in fall 2009 in US. Prepering for GMAT now.
I am really interested in MBA Marketing, but dont know whether my profile will be suited for a Marketing MBA, since my preMBA exp. is not related to Marketing field.
But I am really interested to change my carrer path after MBA and be in Markeing field.
I need your suggestion, whether I should apply for MBA Markeing or is there any other stream in MBA where my profile would be suited better.