Need your advice!!!

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Hope I am posting my query in the right forum. I am sunny. I am 30 yrs. old. After graduation, I did 1 yr. NIIT course and due to some personal problems I could not think of doing any further course/programme. I have worked for ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

Hope I am posting my query in the right forum.

I am sunny. I am 30 yrs. old. After graduation, I did 1 yr. NIIT course and due to some personal problems I could not think of doing any further course/programme. I have worked for different companies in different designations. Right now, I am working in a Web development firm for 2 yrs. And now I am thinking of doing a 1 yr. executive MBA programme. Can anyone please help me in this regard? I shall be thankful.

Sunny

Sunny...

In my signature, click the link on Search. Type Executive MBA in the relevant box, and you'll find threads that can help you out.

Regaards,
Grondmaster
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi guys,

Hope I am posting my query in the right forum.

I am sunny. I am 30 yrs. old. After graduation, I did 1 yr. NIIT course and due to some personal problems I could not think of doing any further course/programme. I have worked for different companies in different designations. Right now, I am working in a Web development firm for 2 yrs. And now I am thinking of doing a 1 yr. executive MBA programme. Can anyone please help me in this regard? I shall be thankful.

Sunny

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.