Need tips to score between 680 and 730

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi: I am looking at a reasonable score of 680 to 730 in GMAT as I feel my experience of 16 years will more than compensate such low scores. I need tips and techniques on how much preparation is required and what it takes to score in this range...
Page 1 of 1
Hi:
I am looking at a reasonable score of 680 to 730 in GMAT as I feel my experience of 16 years will more than compensate such low scores.
I need tips and techniques on how much preparation is required and what it takes to score in this range.
I hold an ME from Indian Institute of Science and am employed in sr. mgmt position with 1 of the top 3 IT firms.
I am constrained for time as I have to submit scores before october.
Looking at ISB, XLRI, INSEAD for 1 year MBA and also few FPM programs at IIMs.
regards
Venkat

You can expect better answers to your questions on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a.html

Please dont open new threads without using the search option:

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Thanks,
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi:
I am looking at a reasonable score of 680 to 730 in GMAT as I feel my experience of 16 years will more than compensate such low scores.
I need tips and techniques on how much preparation is required and what it takes to score in this range.
I hold an ME from Indian Institute of Science and am employed in sr. mgmt position with 1 of the top 3 IT firms.
I am constrained for time as I have to submit scores before october.
Looking at ISB, XLRI, INSEAD for 1 year MBA and also few FPM programs at IIMs.
regards
Venkat

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.