Need some serious help

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi folks, am in a major dilemma 10th - 84% 12th - 59% Diploma in EC - 79% Btech in EC - 70% Passed out in 2010. Hate s/w to the core, infact technology for that matter. Unfortunately, had to spend six long years in doing what i abs...
Page 1 of 1
Hi folks, am in a major dilemma

10th - 84%
12th - 59%
Diploma in EC - 79%
Btech in EC - 70%

Passed out in 2010. Hate s/w to the core, infact technology for that matter. Unfortunately, had to spend six long years in doing what i absolutely hate. Relating academic score to the level of interest is stupidity. I tried to give my best as i have a tendency to be sincere in whatever i take up.

Now, the problem is, i work as an intern in a very good (according to the industry standards) R&D; embedded communication software company. I have no clue if i'll be absorbed. After i am done with it and not absorbed, I'll have two options, either to find a job in s/w (which will mean i'll torture myself) or find a job which might help me later after my MBA (say, in advertising or HR) or third, should i go for CAT prep fulltime?

After spending six long years should i find another job in s/w () ?

Again, i am aware of the fact that atleast 2 years of work-ex proves to be beneficial but s/w!!!! Noooooo.

Horribly frustrated. Please help!!!

Hi!

Please post your query in this thread to get quick response: Personal/Career/CAT-job Dilemma Queries : A Repository
NOTE: Always use PG SEARCH option to find relevant threads relating to your query before opening a new one.

All the Best!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
: to PG plz use the following thread for a prompt reply to ur query :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

All the best for your career...
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb

Hi folks, am in a major dilemma

10th - 84%
12th - 59%
Diploma in EC - 79%
Btech in EC - 70%

Passed out in 2010. Hate s/w to the core, infact technology for that matter. Unfortunately, had to spend six long years in doing what i absolutely hate. Relating academic score to the level of interest is stupidity. I tried to give my best as i have a tendency to be sincere in whatever i take up.

Now, the problem is, i work as an intern in a very good (according to the industry standards) R&D; embedded communication software company. I have no clue if i'll be absorbed. After i am done with it and not absorbed, I'll have two options, either to find a job in s/w (which will mean i'll torture myself) or find a job which might help me later after my MBA (say, in advertising or HR) or third, should i go for CAT prep fulltime?

After spending six long years should i find another job in s/w () ?

Again, i am aware of the fact that atleast 2 years of work-ex proves to be beneficial but s/w!!!! Noooooo.

Horribly frustrated. Please help!!!