Need some opinions :)

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi! I am new here and I have got some questions. :) Firstly, my profile: I am 24 years old. I was born and grew up in Austria and gradiuated here. I have got a BS in International Business and a BS in IT. I had the chance to study both...
Page 1 of 1

Hi and welcome to PaGaLGuY!
I think this is the perfect thread for you:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nri-admission-to-iim-25003328

An MBA from US would not be much useful in India, yes, but H/S/W are really really strong brands and strong brands work globally 😉 The matter would then be whether the tuition fees of 45-50 lakh+ INR is justified if you are sure you want to settle in India.

Anyway, all the best!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi!

I am new here and I have got some questions. :)

Firstly, my profile:
I am 24 years old. I was born and grew up in Austria and gradiuated here. I have got a BS in International Business and a BS in IT. I had the chance to study both at the same time. I have been working in financial field for three years. I can speak Hindi, German, English, French, Spanish, Japnese and Russian.

Now I would like to do an MBA and settle down in India. I am 100% sure that I want to settle down in India because I don't feel satisfide here in Austria and with my job. But I am confused where to my MBA, India(IIMABC)or abroad(Harvard, Stanford, Wharton). Money is not a big problem. So I could alsi apply for a US MBA, but I don't think that an MBA from abroad would not be much usefull in India. I did a lot of research but could not find anything usefull. I know about the global market and I think I would have a better scope in India if I do my MBA from IIMABC or other top universities, so I will also learn about the indian market, but I am not sure.

Thank you all in advance. 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.