Need some help for GMAT 2008

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have recently joined pagal guy and found it to be really helpful. I am appearing for my GMAT exam in oct 2008 and have a fair idea about the application date deadlines for each of the B-schools abroad. As most of these colleges ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi There,

Welcome to PG!

I guess this should help:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a.html

do look around the forum before you go in for new threads,There are many more threads you can fnd gor GMAT,just use the search option:

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Thanks,

The Only thing constant in Life-Change!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All,
I have recently joined pagal guy and found it to be really helpful.
I am appearing for my GMAT exam in oct 2008 and have a fair idea about the application date deadlines for each of the B-schools abroad.

As most of these colleges have their first round application deadlines around the last week of october , I would not be left with much time to prepare my application packets which include LOR,CV,Transcripts,Essays etc.

So can anyone please tell me how should i make effective use of this time and prepare before hand some of these mentioned below
1)LOR
2)CV - can be prepared
3)Transcripts
4)Essays
5)SOP

Also it would be really helpful if someone can provide me with a list of top b-schools in the US and their annual tuition fees for their course

Please suggest me how should i go about writing each of these so that i am ready with atleast most of them by Oct and the only thing left would be my GMAT Score.
Waiting for hear from you all

Regards,
Mahesh Kamath

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.