Need MBA colleges in INDIA accepting GRE score

9 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hi all, I am planning to apply for MBA using my GRE score(1360/1600). I have 3 yrs of work experience. Are there any colleges in India which would accept GRE scores? Is there any other programme to which I can apply like Executive MBA etc...
Page 1 of 1

MANY COLLEGES IN INDIA are accepting GRE score but all of them are not well reported colleges and so we can say that those all should have to be in the case of exact term and so it will be the access position of the ranking in the concept of education as well as placement commencemment..the top 5 colleges which are accepting GRE scores as well as doing the main A+ grade for the decorum of college and 100% placement also ..those colleges are-

1.IIMs

2.SYMBIOSIS                                                                                                3.LPU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I agreed with you, the information is quite good but I see other website of india education information who provide details about colleges in india.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think this nice info about all Colleges in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Colleges in India

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even I have given GRE (1400/1600) but don't wanna go out now.

Which all colleges can I apply in India???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bhavneetkaur Says
can ny1 plz tel me dt is dere any M.tech. college in india which accept GRE score? :lookround:

Even i have the same doubt.........given gre but don't want to go out.If anyone has any idea plz reply.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can ny1 plz tel me dt is dere any M.tech. college in india which accept GRE score? :lookround:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI,

Do you got someinformation regarding Executive programes.

Me too looking for the same as nxt yr i vll complete 3 yr of my experience.

Kindly advice.

Aditya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for MBA using my GRE score(1360/1600). I have 3 yrs of work experience.
Are there any colleges in India which would accept GRE scores?
Is there any other programme to which I can apply like Executive MBA etc.

Could you advice me on the same?

Thanks

Why don't you try SMOT School of Business, Chennai (smot.edu.in).
Its offer PGPM, which is a 1 year program. The admission for the 1 year program is currently going on.

I am a studying in SMOT. I have close to 4 yrs of workex from PATNI Computer Systems.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I am planning to apply for MBA using my GRE score(1360/1600). I have 3 yrs of work experience.
Are there any colleges in India which would accept GRE scores?
Is there any other programme to which I can apply like Executive MBA etc.

Could you advice me on the same?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...