Need Information on MBA and other parallel courses

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello, I've 5 years of work exp and also hold Master of Computer Science degree from Pune, India. I want to do an MBA or some course that is related to management. I've researching on this for the last 2 months or so. I've not yet tak...
Page 1 of 1

Could someone answer my questions ? I'm really confused.:lookround:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I've 5 years of work exp and also hold Master of Computer Science degree from Pune, India.

I want to do an MBA or some course that is related to management. I've researching on this for the last 2 months or so.
I've not yet taken GMAT but planning to take IELTS in a month or two.

My questions are based on all alterntives to the MBA cousre:

1) In good universities in the UK like Warwick, there is a post graduate course on Managemnt & Organization. This requires good academic background, 3 years of managerial work exp and an IELTS score of 6.5
Does not requires GMAT. How good the course would be, especially considering the reputation of Warwick B-school ?

2) Queen Mary college in the UK affiliated to University of London, there is an MSc course on Management & Innovation. The requirements are minimum 3 years of work exp, good undergraduate score and IELTS score 6.5 . Does not require GMAT. How well is this course. It stands # 4 in the UK in terms of placement and popularity.

3) In LSE ,London, there is a course on MSc. Management, Organisations & Governance. They do require GMAT, minimum 3 years of work exp and IELTS score of 6.5. How good is this course ?

4) In University of Cambridge there is a course of MPhilin Innovation & Strategy management. They do not require GMAT, minimum 3 years of work exp and IELTS score of 6.5. How good is this course ?

5) In general are these coures worth trying for, should one fails to get in MBA due to ill financial background ?

6) Does anyone know if the universities of UK offer scholarships to the international students ?

7) How are the placements for the international students after completion of the course ?

Is UK better for higher education than Australia ?

Please let me know. I'm really confused.

Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...