devildhavalp Sayswhy isnt anyone replying to my post ?
I like doling out life changing advice... here goes..
1) If you are interested in at least some of these universities and want to get away without paying a dime... re-take the gmat... get 680+.. you may just get a full ride admit...
2) If you don't mind paying, go to the one which works out the cheapest (Iowa State I guess)... coz all these seem to be in the same tier.
I have basically applied for an MBA porgram. My profile:
Work exp-5 years
Academics: 65% aggr (B.E Electronics)
I have got admits from 3 universities. They are:
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAVEN
Hult International Business School
Case Western Reserve University
Well, apart from these, i have also applied to
The College of William and Mary
Iowa State University
University of Central Florida
My question is:
1) Out of the three admits, i know that Case Western is a good choice, but the fees are too high...goes upto 50,000$ (including living expenses) for a year. But what do u guys suggest..? How is the placemnet at this university.? Should i go for it... They have not send me their packet yet so i dunno when is their acceptance's last date?
2) Hult international business school is givin me 5000$ scholarship.. But the same question lies here to. and their acceptance last date is 14th Feb.
3) From the rest of the uni's, what are my chances of getting into those?
My main concern is:
I want to go to a university that has excellent placement on campus.
Do let me know guys..