Need information about One Year Diploma courses in SIBM Pune

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, I am working as a software engineer in HSBC Software in Pune. I am planning to do MBA but I don't want to leave my job. Therefore, I have thought of doing MBA in part time. As I live in Pune and the option of colleges, to persue p...
Page 1 of 1

U can send a privatwe message to people in this thread...send it to "grondmaster" preferably .. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-sibm-pune-25009603

Click on their user id and send the private message.

other sibm threads sibm Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

donot start new threads....use the search option

Cheers!

MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Friends,

I am working as a software engineer in HSBC Software in Pune. I am planning to do MBA but I don't want to leave my job. Therefore, I have thought of doing MBA in part time. As I live in Pune and the option of colleges, to persue part time MBA, are SIBM, SCMHRD, Pune University. For the Exec MBA SIBM is asking for 5 yrs of work exp and both SCMHRD and Pune University are asking for 3 yrs of work exp after graduation respectively. I will have my 3 yrs of exp in July. One more course SIBM, Pune provides is One year diploma in Finance, HR, Mktng and operational mgt. To get the admission for these courses one will have to give written entrance exam.

I would be greatful if you guys would get me any info regarding these one year diploma course being provided by SIBM. How worth are they in the market? Will they be benefiting for the ones who are already having a job?

And SCHMRD also provides a course related to Business analysis( PG Diploma in Business analysis - One year course). How about this pg course?

I am longing from you all friends to get all the useful info as soon as possible 'coz selling of its application form has already been started.

All the best to all of you.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Lingraj

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.