Need help with choosing schools

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi all, I have taken my GMAT and managed 720. Now I am not sure which schools should I go for. Here is my brief profile: UG: BTech Comp Sci - 75% Masters: Comp Sci - 3.81 / 4.0 GMAT: 720 Work Experience: 2.5 years by the time of a...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Kiran,

Welcome to Pagalguy community. Request you to search for threads before you foray to start a new thread. PG is awash with threads on b-school info and peoples opinion on them. It would be a bit unfair on PG servers and mods to start a new thread to ask a personal query.

You may find the following thread apt for your query.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/17552-wondering-bskools-apply-visit-thread-146.html#post1155667

Happy PGing

Hi all,

I have taken my GMAT and managed 720. Now I am not sure which schools should I go for. Here is my brief profile:

UG: BTech Comp Sci - 75%
Masters: Comp Sci - 3.81 / 4.0
GMAT: 720
Work Experience: 2.5 years by the time of admission.
EC: average (i guess... very active in UG student bodies, also active in indian students org during masters, right now enrolled in a French class)

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions/comments.

Thanks,
Surya
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi all,

I have taken my GMAT and managed 720. Now I am not sure which schools should I go for. Here is my brief profile:

UG: BTech Comp Sci - 75%
Masters: Comp Sci - 3.81 / 4.0
GMAT: 720
Work Experience: 2.5 years by the time of admission.
EC: average (i guess... very active in UG student bodies, also active in indian students org during masters, right now enrolled in a French class)

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions/comments.

Thanks,
Surya

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.