Need Help MBA 7+years

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Ladies & Gentlemen, Here is my profile B.E 2002 (Bangalore) 7+ years IT experience (2+years US experience currently in US) Project Lead, lead a team of 9 resources. Most of my IT experience has been in Manufacturing domain ... in S...
Page 1 of 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Here is my profile

B.E 2002 (Bangalore)
7+ years IT experience (2+years US experience currently in US)
Project Lead, lead a team of 9 resources.
Most of my IT experience has been in Manufacturing domain ... in Supply Chain and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) applications for worlds largest paper Manufacturer.

My job is getting monotonous to me hence had the thought of an MBA.
I am planning to take GMAT in next 3 months aiming at 700+ score
My questions..
1) I want to do my MBA in Supply Chain as most of my IT experience has been in manufacturing, I have a feeling that schools might be skeptical about my interest in supply chain how can I convince them?
2) should I just get into MBA IT .. job of a BRM/CRM does interest me.
3) I want to explore all options of MBA in India and abroad (only if I get a scholarship)
4) How much salary Can I expect in India and abroad after I get an MBA from ISB, ASU, MCcombs , UT Austin etc? currently I get paid $65K in US and 9+Lakhs in India can I make twice the money?

Appreciate your time in responding to my queries.

Please post your query here.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Opening up threads for personal requirement is against Pagalguy rules.

Well for your query i think it can be best answered by a senior from ISB Hyderabad. So try to PM it to one of ISB's senior...
Life says "I am full of hardships"....I say - Bring It On
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Here is my profile

B.E 2002 (Bangalore)
7+ years IT experience (2+years US experience currently in US)
Project Lead, lead a team of 9 resources.
Most of my IT experience has been in Manufacturing domain ... in Supply Chain and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) applications for worlds largest paper Manufacturer.

My job is getting monotonous to me hence had the thought of an MBA.
I am planning to take GMAT in next 3 months aiming at 700+ score
My questions..
1) I want to do my MBA in Supply Chain as most of my IT experience has been in manufacturing, I have a feeling that schools might be skeptical about my interest in supply chain how can I convince them?
2) should I just get into MBA IT .. job of a BRM/CRM does interest me.
3) I want to explore all options of MBA in India and abroad (only if I get a scholarship)
4) How much salary Can I expect in India and abroad after I get an MBA from ISB, ASU, MCcombs , UT Austin etc? currently I get paid $65K in US and 9+Lakhs in India can I make twice the money?

Appreciate your time in responding to my queries.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.