NEED HELP IN CAT 2013 PREPARATION

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hi all ,I had joined the TIME for CAT 2013 , its only few months for CAT , so it would be better if anyone could guide, how to start preparing for the CAT..whether i should start with the verbal ability section or the quant section ?. I hope i w...
Page 1 of 1
@nitheshg said:
@Estallar12 i am new to pagalguy either , so i don't get the interface easily . anyway i had posted with the prefix @visionIIM-ACL is that ok ?
Buddy,

Welcome to the forum! 😃

Responded to your ping, you may continue with your preparation by getting in touch with other aspirants and like minded people at the threads suggested there!

Cheers and All the best!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@Estallar12 i am new to pagalguy either , so i don't get the interface easily . anyway i had posted with the prefix @visionIIM-ACL is that ok ?
No fool like an old fool. http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/pagalguy-dream-team-2012-t-83955/p-3594200/r-4344097

hi all ,

I had joined the TIME for CAT 2013 , its only few months for CAT , so it would be better if anyone could guide, how to start preparing for the CAT..whether i should start with the verbal ability section or the quant section ?. I hope i will have good resource from TIME but i need the guidance for the way i should prepare for CAT 13.

Thanks in advance