Need Help about a Form fillup of SCDL

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I was filling up the fomr for SCDL. Came across a form which says "Proforma for Service Certificate(For Diploma Holders only) " I work with a IT company as a Technical Support executive for its Business Clients. Do i need ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

I was filling up the fomr for SCDL. Came across a form which says
"Proforma for Service Certificate(For Diploma Holders only) "

I work with a IT company as a Technical Support executive for its Business Clients. Do i need to fill up this form??

Il try scaaning it putting it up also maybe by tomorow. Till then can some one pls tell me - is it only for Diploma Holders or also for me??? Im a B.Com graduate.

Thanks and Regards

Post here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/certificate-course-from-scdl-25011932

Also check out the eligibility conditions for the same from the college by calling them. If it is written that it is only for Diploma holders and if you are not a diploma holder, then you already know what is the answer to your query. But anyway, call them up and verify.

Thread locked.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi guys,

I was filling up the fomr for SCDL. Came across a form which says
"Proforma for Service Certificate(For Diploma Holders only) "

I work with a IT company as a Technical Support executive for its Business Clients. Do i need to fill up this form??

Il try scaaning it putting it up also maybe by tomorow. Till then can some one pls tell me - is it only for Diploma Holders or also for me??? Im a B.Com graduate.

Thanks and Regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.