need help

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello all, i am new to this site. i am doing post graduate diploma in international business and marketing from pune. i have 4 yrs of work experience in IT prior to MBA. I would be going to London in dec this year for a IT project fo...
Page 1 of 1

chk with ICFAI group instts--you may try for IBS-pune, IBS-kolkata etc. also look at MAT/ATMA/XAT instts like SCMS, XIME, Alliance, LIBA. as is ignou is considered distance education only and less rigorous than regular courses even if u have attended day classes. remember it expands as open univ.
try to show your computer knowledge as asset and look for MBA-systems or IT and so on.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi all, I want to know what is the state of correspondence students in the CAT race.I have completed BIT (Bachelor OF Information Technology) from IGNOU.It is a regular course and we need to be present for 80 % of working days.But the interview panel does not believes that they have an impression that IGNOU means distance education.I attended quite a few interviews at symbiosis and NMIMS.To make the matter worse. I hve done +2 From DPS and I cleared my degree in 2005 december, It took me 4 yrs to complete 3 year degree.
Please let me know that which institutes I should go for and how to present my profile so that it should not look bad.I scored 84% in 10 (199, dropped to 65% in +2(2000).I did HND (computing and multimedia) in 2004 1.5 yr course.degree in 2005 dec (61%).
This is my first post at PG.
Thanks in advance.
Fanaa.............. 4............IIM.

hi, pls search the forum threads also. sp to your query, Indian MBA's done from top instts like IIM-A/B/C are well recognizd. Lehman, Goldman etc recruit from India for London , NY postings. workexp matters anyway.
your PG diploma if done in distance/PT mode will not get much value thr. what will matter will be your relevant workexp. its all subj to your visa/work permit etc. if u have less exp look at your emp in India sponsoring as u are going for projs now. later u may try to shift with more exp. while in UK chk the local environment for jobs, requirements, visa, permits etc

Whats up people at PG.

Kuch chakkar chalao aur info nikalo please

hello all,

i am new to this site.

i am doing post graduate diploma in international business and marketing from pune.
i have 4 yrs of work experience in IT prior to MBA.
I would be going to London in dec this year for a IT project for 3 months.
would like to know what kind of job opputinites exist in london for MBA from india
do employers in london recognise indian mba degree

thanks