Need Guidance for CAT-08 preparation.

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Dear All, This is Rajendra working in MNC-Bangalore as software engineer. Could any one suggest me to prepare for CAT-08 in such a way that has to qualify in each section (like English, Quant and Reasoning). And I can spend 2 to 3 hrs per day...
Page 1 of 1
Dear All,
This is Rajendra working in MNC-Bangalore as software engineer.
Could any one suggest me to prepare for CAT-08 in such a way that has to qualify in each section (like English, Quant and Reasoning). And I can spend 2 to 3 hrs per day for CAT-08 preparation.:boat:

Welcome to PG...

More then the time you spend for preparation, what really matters is how easily can you grasp things. Also, dont forget to a rigorous analysis of the sectional tests and mocks.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dear All,
Could any one suggest me to prepare for CAT-08 in such a way that has to qualify in each section (like English, Quant and Reasoning). And I can spend 2 to 3 hrs per day for CAT-08 preparation.:boat:

Hi Rajendra,

Welcome to PG..!!

You may raise your concerns here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2008-for-working-professionals-25027446

CAT 08 Links:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-09cat-2008-links-25030119

Please dont open new threads,use the search option to find more related threads..

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Thanks,
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!
Dear All,