need guidance

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hello friends i am sandeep , i have decided to apply for gmat and get through a good b school in india , i have 5 + years of work experience, but i do not have a very impressive academic record, i also do not have a any major accomplishments in my...
Page 1 of 1
hello friends i am sandeep , i have decided to apply for gmat and get through a good b school in india , i have 5 + years of work experience, but i do not have a very impressive academic record, i also do not have a any major accomplishments in my job as well, i need your guidance to understand what i need to do to get an admissinon for an executive mba , if i had good score of 720+ in gmat but if i have a average academic record and then if i have 5+ years of work experience but not a consisting of any major accomplishments then will i get through ...please guide me i would like to chat with you guys please forward your email address on my phone no# *********

thank you

Use keywords like : GMAT and India to search for relevant threads.

You first need to find which all colleges you can apply to...search relevant threads and get in touch with active puys.

Also, dont put your mobile number and mail ID...remove it. Read rules for PG : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello friends i am sandeep , i have decided to apply for gmat and get through a good b school in india , i have 5 + years of work experience, but i do not have a very impressive academic record, i also do not have a any major accomplishments in my job as well, i need your guidance to understand what i need to do to get an admissinon for an executive mba , if i had good score of 720+ in gmat but if i have a average academic record and then if i have 5+ years of work experience but not a consisting of any major accomplishments then will i get through ...please guide me i would like to chat with you guys please forward your email address on my phone no# 9676080115

thank you

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.